UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I’m telling you, this country is going downhill so fast.

The thing that’s SUPPOSED to be for the people, politics, has been hijacked by selfish idiots and greedy folks trying to stay in power…

We need a major reset. We got two geezers running for office both trying to defend that they are competent and “young” enough to run this country…and calling the other a old geezer.

Then you have old folks in the party who are OLDER saying that they are too old smh. Ish is a joke. It’s going the way THE REAL RUNNERS of this country want it. Spread enough disinformation to keep people confused all while continuing to rob them and give more the wealthy. Soon, stuff like this won’t go unpunished but we just aren’t there yet. Wonder how long before we finally get there? It’s gonna be bloody boy I do know that…
When I was 4,5,6 years old, I thought the President was whoever was the oldest guy in the country, and I was exactly right.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
And THATS the main problem here!

Kamala should have been being publicly stoked and supported as a natural and unanimous successor over the past four years. People always talk and complain about “pandering” and I get it. But if EVER there was a person that the dems should have been publicly pandering to its Kamala. She SHOULD HAVE BEEN IT and that message should have been forced down our throats since at LEAST 2022 onward.

To be fair thats Bidens fault, not only was she kept out of the limelight on purpose by his aides, one of her main tasks was the fukking border issue.

Biden sent that woman on a practically unsolveable dummy mission for four years, its one thing for the VP to work behind the scenes but it almost feels like they banished her to the North in Game of Thrones and NOW they wanna pull her into the game cause the old man is looking like a Foundational Flabby n Sick American

It was probably the busing comeback at the debates in 2020 that sealed her fate :mjpls:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
people are leaving mainly because of the HCOL and the ability to work remotely. why not take your California salary (which is one of the highest in America) to a small town where you can afford a spacious house in a good community. a 1 million dollar home in the bay area will cost 300k-400k where most people are moving to.

people who complain about Gavin are just republicans/MAGA folks who hate Dem policies such as raising taxes, being soft on criminals and allowing gender transition for kids.

Add homeless issues to the list, and that's a legit one. Middle America folks that come out to visit are shocked when they see the shyt out here in the major cities, then you peel back all the funding directed to it for no impact

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nah. if dems can somehow pull off a win they have to take this lesson learned and start prepping Newsome or whoever it's gonna be as soon as election is over
Yeah, I'm nearly positive the Democratic plan is Newsom 2028.

Although they're prepared for Joe not to make it, the main plan is the Biden regime to Newsom regime handoff.

Whether Biden makes it or not, I don't think Kamala has it in her mind to win 2028 as she's a team player and why the main/true Dems like her. Dems seem on the same page 2028: will be Newsom's run. It'll be kind of like Hillary running in 2016, Biden (the VP at the time) knew it was her time to shine and didn't run any kind of super campaign to win Presidency that year, they just didn't see people going full-on all MAGA. Democrat plan in 2016 most likely was to have Hillary go from 2016-2024.

If Biden wins (most likely will imo) then everything goes back to schedule and starts working like the well-oiled machine again, continuing where 2016 left off. The next Democrat candidate is loaded and clear, that'll be Newsom.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
As much as I’ve criticized Kamala I’m impressed by her loyalty. Not one bad word about Biden and during an opportunity to usurp and demonstrate power she focuses on unity. She is demonstrating her kind of leadership and I’m impressed especially in light of flunkies like Pelosi. Kamala sticking with Joe and being loyal might actually manage to win people over as she smoothes over damage. It is winning her points with me. :obama:

Yep

Now all she has to do is free all the black men she erroneously sent to prison and we’re cracking!

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They like that tough talk and bravado, but dude is very self serving and don’t give AF about anyone but himself.

They’ll see if this keeps going like it’s predicted to.
This should be a time for reflection and a lot of y'all need to reset this tribal, gang war ass thinking you have because that's why shyt is where it is now

Politicians are self serving breh. They do not give a fukk about you. That goes for Biden that goes for Trump. Joe Biden is not some benevolent soul that loves you. He's a slave to the donors that line his pockets like the rest of them

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
To be fair thats Bidens fault, not only was she kept out of the limelight on purpose by his aides, one of her main tasks was the fukking border issue.

Biden sent that woman on a practically unsolveable dummy mission for four years, its one thing for the VP to work behind the scenes but it almost feels like they banished her to the North in Game of Thrones and NOW they wanna pull her into the game cause the old man is looking like a Foundational Flabby n Sick American

It was probably the busing comeback at the debates in 2020 that sealed her fate :mjpls:

I’m not saying its not Biden’s fault i’m just including EVERYONE in his cabinet and inner circle who allowed this foolishness to fester over the last four years. It feels like NOBODY said to themselves “This muthafukka is already 77 years old and looking every BIT of it. Lets start a backup plan with Kamala at the center OF that plan in case shyt goes south in 2024.”