UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Kamala coronation like that will backfire.
And THATS the main problem here!

Kamala should have been being publicly stoked and supported as a natural and unanimous successor over the past four years. People always talk and complain about “pandering” and I get it. But if EVER there was a person that the dems should have been publicly pandering to its Kamala. She SHOULD HAVE BEEN IT and that message should have been forced down our throats since at LEAST 2022 onward.
Yea but @Ziggly it's not for lack of trying. Every attempt at shoving Kamala at people has backfired. I think y'all have seen "Kamala is unlikable" so much that it's become white noise but it deserves deeper analysis. Kamala is really off putting to people

For one black people do not fukk with her. Black men are not fukkin with a prosecutor, she sounds like every other smug Dem politician that dismisses black folks that has worn thin over the past 8 years, amd black men hate the performative attempts at pandering. Nikkas hate the dancing breh. Also a lot of us remember the way she wears Black and or Indian when convenient, and we notice how she leans way more into the Indian :mjpls: It seemed convenient at the time but no one likes that kind of flip flopping. Obama had a white mama but he consistently presented and spoke as a black man. That shyt matters

Black women don't really like Kamala but will stay on code about her because they see the chance for a black woman president. Besides that she's really lacking something with them that I haven't been able to pinpoint

The other thing about Kamala is society and media will elevate a black woman mostly to undermine black men, but that shyt reaches a ceiling when other agendas come into play. You lose the white woman cosign when it looks like you're elevating above them. White men, even the liberals that pretend, don't want a woman running the country:manny:

I could name more but she also really is just very uncharismatic. So it's not that they haven't tried to push her, she just looks worse after every push

I will say in her favor that I do think the aggressiveness she tries to hide would serve her better as Secretary of State. She seems like she can bang with nikkas behind them doors overseas. But that President shyt was never likely

Last edited:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
A triple minority running the country with presidential immunity who actually has ties to the community would be a dream.

I say let Biden win and then step down and let Kamala take over. Make Michelle Obama Security of State and watch them cook!

:wow:
It would be nice, but I think it's too many voters who think Biden has lost it for him to win reelection.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Newsom may be more well known, but exactly how does he change the landscape of the battleground states as VP? Even if he boosts Arizona and Nevada, he does nothing for the rust belt. I don't know the mindset of working class white men, but I find it hard to believe he will appeal to voters in the East. I also don't think he wants to be VP because this will push back his run for President at least another 8 years because Kamala will certainly run in 2028 if they pull off this longshot.

They need a VP that can at least lock up 1-2 battleground states with a Governor/Senator from one of these areas. That means Whitmer, Cooper, or Shapiro, maybe Mark Kelly. Of course Kamala herself is a wildcard and could shift things either way, but whats certain is Biden is still losing most battleground states even if polling is off by 2-3 points.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair thats Bidens fault, not only was she kept out of the limelight on purpose by his aides, one of her main tasks was the fukking border issue.

Biden sent that woman on a practically unsolveable dummy mission for four years, its one thing for the VP to work behind the scenes but it almost feels like they banished her to the North in Game of Thrones and NOW they wanna pull her into the game cause the old man is looking like a Foundational Flabby n Sick American

It was probably the busing comeback at the debates in 2020 that sealed her fate :mjpls:
This is exactly what they did. Once they put her on the border shyt I knew they was casting her away

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
A triple minority running the country with presidential immunity who actually has ties to the community would be a dream.

I say let Biden win and then step down and let Kamala take over. Make Michelle Obama Security of State and watch them cook!

:wow:
Just curious but what did Ms. Divine Nine do once she got in office?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s something….strange about Roland Martin. I can’t put my finger on it but ever since I saw him dancing with Hilary Clinton he’s just come off so fukking off-putting to me.
Roland is a dying breed of black Democrat

He's that class of black elites that sell themselves to whites as the "voice of black folks". He has an overinflated sense of his own intelligence and importance in his role, which is how he always ends up getting played by the people he tap danced for during election years.

Now Roland is spiraling because it's becoming more apparent that the youth don't fukk with him and he has no more use to his cac overlords

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Newsom may be more well known, but exactly how does he change the landscape of the battleground states as VP? Even if he boosts Arizona and Nevada, he does nothing for the rust belt. I don't know the mindset of working class white men, but I find it hard to believe he will appeal to voters in the East. I also don't think he wants to be VP because this will push back his run for President at least another 8 years because Kamala will certainly run in 2028 if they pull off this longshot.

They need a VP that can at least lock up 1-2 battleground states with a Governor/Senator from one of these areas. That means Whitmer, Cooper, or Shapiro, maybe Mark Kelly. Of course Kamala herself is a wildcard and could shift things either way, but whats certain is Biden is still losing most battleground states even if polling is off by 2-3 points.
I'm not a Newsom fan at all. He'll be another centrist same-old Democrat, but dude is smart and media saavy and will murder Trump in a debate. He has negatives being a Californian though. I think the Midwestern governor candidates have a better shot but I just don't now much about them.

c2daj

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Providence, RI
i don't know if trump actually has the self control to debate kamala

there's a nonzero chance that he can't handle her criticizing him to his face, and reacts with some awful racist/sexist comment that has the country like :huhldup:
That's why I kinda want it to happen. Trump's racism and misogyny would go up tenfold lol. She can also speak clearly and is a former prosecutor. Look how she she had Bill Barr and Justice Brett "I love Beer" Kavanaugh stuttering and stammering when she questioned them in the senate hearings they had. She would've ate Trump alive in the last debate that Biden just doesn't have the capacity to do anymore. I think people are too quick to write her off as being on the top of the ticket. She's a whole lot better than people are giving her credit for, and the Biden team did a huge disservice by not showcasing her more (I think they were afraid that she'd pull what Nancy and Chuck and them are pulling now, but she's shown her loyalty). I think with the right VP (Newsome or Beshear) that ticket could be a force to be reckoned with. I'm not sure the country is ready for another president of color, let alone a woman right now, but Trump is a historically bad candidate and any competent Dem that's not in decline should be able to take him out. His RNC speech was pathetic and showed everyone that he isn't capable of changing, even after almost being assassinated. I truly believe Kamala can do it if the party stops acting stupid (in public) and unites around her and a Newsome type. They need to move fast though (like today).

Last edited: