UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Kamala aint it

And THATS the main problem here!

Kamala should have been being publicly stoked and supported as a natural and unanimous successor over the past four years. People always talk and complain about “pandering” and I get it. But if EVER there was a person that the dems should have been publicly pandering to its Kamala. She SHOULD HAVE BEEN IT and that message should have been forced down our throats since at LEAST 2022 onward.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Best bet is Newsome

I don’t think Newsome is ready right NOW. Thats another huge issue. Dems don’t have anyone ready right NOW to galvanize the American people. It would be a tall order with even a year to prepare, but in FOUR MONTHS??! Thats nasty work to ask anyone to accept that challenge

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think Newsome is ready right NOW. Thats another huge issue. Dems don’t have anyone ready right NOW to galvanize the American people. It would be a tall order with even a year to prepare, but in FOUR MONTHS??! Thats nasty work to ask anyone to accept that challenge
i see nothing but bad shir eirh this guy…I’m in the outside looking in though. Aren’t mad people leaving the state due to his policies?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This is turning into wrestling with all the storylines :wow:

Hoping this ends more like Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania 34...
f82a5f56bda24082c3c2122333068c6ac0b06e42_hq.gif

...rather than Undertaker at WrestleMania 30
3bf0c965686980c091b640a90648df44_crop_north.png

lib123

All Star
Daps
And THATS the main problem here!

Kamala should have been being publicly stoked and supported as a natural and unanimous successor over the past four years. People always talk and complain about “pandering” and I get it. But if EVER there was a person that the dems should have been publicly pandering to its Kamala. She SHOULD HAVE BEEN IT and that message should have been forced down our throats since at LEAST 2022 onward.

That wouldn’t have worked either because pushing her to the forefront earlier would’ve just lead to more runway to attack her. Y’all are underestimating how much racist vitriol she’s gonna receive if she becomes the nominee.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That wouldn’t have worked either because pushing her to the forefront earlier would’ve just lead to more runway to attack her. Y’all are underestimating how much racist vitriol she’s gonna receive if she becomes the nominee.

I’m not underestimating a damn thing. I’m a BLACK man in America. I know how this goes. I saw what Obama went through. Hell i’ve seen what any potential black “successor” to Obama has gone through. This isn’t about sticking our proverbial heads in the sand and praying that we gonna be alright. Nah, its about the REALITY of the situation. Kamala Harris and Biden should have known from the MOMENT she was selected that an element of racism was going to be on the adversity card. No matter how many black men she boasted about putting in prison or how much she proclaims to love her white husband, she was never EVER going to be able to erase her blackness. Ok so we’ve got that out of the way whats NEXT? Biden and his cronies should have had a plan in place to circumvent that as much as possible FOUR YEARS AGO. He knew he was old as dirt back then and so did the administration. I remember people clowning him on election night because he couldn’t run out onto the stage.

All of this just seems so avoidable to the point where the fact that Dems are even in this situation is fukking revolting.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Like I mentioned earlier, reports were a whole nothing burger with a side of cheese.

All it did was get people to click on links and they got the web traffic, attention and engagement they wanted. Took everyone on a full circle, but the people who believe that stuff buy it up every time.

It was always going to be Harris and any kind of resistance to that idea were going to be quick-passing before they got onboard.

The funny thing is the last I checked, Biden is still alive. Now the Democrats have their backup plan fully in-place: Harris.

If anything, all these stupid Republicans and reports just made the Democratic Party bolster up and stalwartly defend their plan going forward. :mjlol: :heh:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I’m not underestimating a damn thing. I’m a BLACK man in America. I know how this goes. I saw what Obama went through. Hell i’ve seen what any potential black “successor” to Obama has gone through. This isn’t about sticking our proverbial heads in the sand and praying that we gonna be alright. Nah, its about the REALITY of the situation. Kamala Harris and Biden should have known from the MOMENT she was selected that an element of racism was going to be on the adversity card. No matter how many black men she boasted about putting in prison or how much she proclaims to love her white husband, she was never EVER going to be able to erase her blackness. Ok so we’ve got that out of the way whats NEXT? Biden and his cronies should have had a plan in place to circumvent that as much as possible FOUR YEARS AGO. He knew he was old as dirt back then and so did the administration. I remember people clowning him on election night because he couldn’t run out onto the stage.

All of this just seems so avoidable to the point where the fact that Dems are even in this situation is fukking revolting.
I think Kamala’s bigger hurdle is her being female, not black/indian at this point.

Plus, given JD Vance’s wife it’s gonna be harder for Trump to use that angle.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps

Not saying he winning.....nobody the dems put forth is winning. Only 4 months left. But newsome best bet to get most amount of votes.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I’m telling you, this country is going downhill so fast.

The thing that’s SUPPOSED to be for the people, politics, has been hijacked by selfish idiots and greedy folks trying to stay in power…

We need a major reset. We got two geezers running for office both trying to defend that they are competent and “young” enough to run this country…and calling the other a old geezer.

Then you have old folks in the party who are OLDER saying that they are too old smh. Ish is a joke. It’s going the way THE REAL RUNNERS of this country want it. Spread enough disinformation to keep people confused all while continuing to rob them and give more the wealthy. Soon, stuff like this won’t go unpunished but we just aren’t there yet. Wonder how long before we finally get there? It’s gonna be bloody boy I do know that…