UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i don't know if trump actually has the self control to debate kamala

there's a nonzero chance that he can't handle her criticizing him to his face, and reacts with some awful racist/sexist comment that has the country like :huhldup:
This is an instance where a debate wouldn’t actually convince anyone. Kamala would do better than Biden and thus Trump’s behavior wouldn’t lose him any votes he already has nor gain him any fans.

The only way debates hurts is if you do what Biden did.

Again, even if Newsom was on the ticket, of course he’d wipe Trump at a debate…but it wouldn’t affect the election itself… no one votes on debates anymore. People just wanna see a fight.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is an instance where a debate wouldn’t actually convince anyone. Kamala would do better than Biden and thus Trump’s behavior wouldn’t lose him any votes he already has nor gain him any fans.

The only way debates hurts is if you do what Biden did.

Again, even if Newsom was on the ticket, of course he’d wipe Trump at a debate…but it wouldn’t affect the election itself… no one votes on debates anymore. People just wanna see a fight.
this was a lot more true about trump debating biden, i think. no one is undecided on such known quantities

kamala or newsom going out and whipping trump's ass would gain them at least some voters

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
i don't know if trump actually has the self control to debate kamala

there's a nonzero chance that he can't handle her criticizing him to his face, and reacts with some awful racist/sexist comment that has the country like :huhldup:
He’s not debating her if she’s the candidate

But the whole DEI thing will become a major rally point if she’s given the nomination

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s not debating her if she’s the candidate
he has to. you think trump can p*ssy out of debating kamala, and still be respected? :dead:

and frankly, im not sure why you think he'd be afraid to. i can assure you he isn't :skip:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
he has to. you think trump can p*ssy out of debating kamala, and still be respected? :dead:

and frankly, im not sure why you think he'd be afraid to. i can assure you he isn't :skip:
did I say he would be afraid?
He’s up…why would he risk it so late in the race?

Respect ain’t something Trump gotta worry about from his base. Where have you been the last decade?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did I say he would be afraid?
He’s up…why would he risk it so late in the race?
breh, you can't just be scared to do the presidential debate :dahell: this isnt the republican primary. he'll massively lose face

can you imagine kamala cutting ads, laughing about trump being scared to debate her? :laff:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
breh, you can't just be scared to do the presidential debate :dahell: this isnt the republican primary. he'll massively lose face

can you imagine kamala cutting ads, laughing about trump being scared to debate her? :laff:

This. Zero chance Trump allows perceptions about him being afraid to debate a woman.

A younger, mentally clear person in the race changes everything. Trump's ramblings and haggard appearance suddenly will matter,

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This. Zero chance Trump allows perceptions about him being afraid to debate a woman.

A younger, mentally clear person in the race changes everything. Trump's ramblings and haggard appearance suddenly will matter,
Yep. And the conservative media is covering up for Trump’s decline too…

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
this was a lot more true about trump debating biden, i think. no one is undecided on such known quantities

kamala or newsom going out and whipping trump's ass would gain them at least some voters
I think debates are a relic at this point. People have so many other ways of learning about candidates outside of prime time events these days. If you peep, the viewership numbers aren’t what they were years ago and they keep going down

Artboard%201.png

SR_24.06.20_Debates_2.png

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

This ain’t Trump’s first race.

Debates mean nothing for him. He’s never won any of them on substance.

So what does he have to gain by making Kamala look good vs her having to spend money to make him look bad which we know his base doesn’t care about

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Yea but @Ziggly it's not for lack of trying. Every attempt at shoving Kamala at people has backfired. I think y'all have seen "Kamala is unlikable" so much that it's become white noise but it deserves deeper analysis. Kamala is really off putting to people

For one black people do not fukk with her. Black men are not fukkin with a prosecutor, she sounds like every other smug Dem politician that dismisses black folks that has worn thin over the past 8 years, amd black men hate the performative attempts at pandering. Nikkas hate the dancing breh. Also a lot of us remember the way she wears Black and or Indian when convenient, and we notice how she leans way more into the Indian :mjpls: It seemed convenient at the time but no one likes that kind of flip flopping. Obama had a white mama but he consistently presented and spoke as a black man. That shyt matters

Black women don't really like Kamala but will stay on code about her because they see the chance for a black woman president. Besides that she's really lacking something with them that I haven't been able to pinpoint

The other thing about Kamala is society and media will elevate a black woman mostly to undermine black men, but that shyt reaches a ceiling when other agendas come into play. You lose the white woman cosign when it looks like you're elevating above them. White men, even the liberals that pretend, don't want a woman running the country:manny:

I could name more but she also really is just very uncharismatic. So it's not that they haven't tried to push her, she just looks worse after every push

I will say in her favor that I do think the aggressiveness she tries to hide would serve her better as Secretary of State. She seems like she can bang with nikkas behind them doors overseas. But that President shyt was never likely

This, people really don’t pay enough attention about her rise in California. Black people don’t particularly rock with her and all the restorative justice non profits in the Bay Area and civil rights groups dealing with criminal justice hated her. People don’t understand the machine that is California politics. Dems are chosen by the party elites once you get that co-sign whatever office you are running for your 95% sure you are going to get

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This ain’t Trump’s first race.

Debates mean nothing for him. He’s never won any of them on substance.

So what does he have to gain by making Kamala look good vs her having to spend money to make him look bad which we know his base doesn’t care about
breh, you sound like an idiot :dead:

you're saying with a straight face that trump is going to refuse to debate, so that kamala and the democrats can spend two months openly laughing at him in front of the entire country, for being scared to debate

that's what you're saying?