UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I’m telling you, this country is going downhill so fast.

The thing that’s SUPPOSED to be for the people, politics, has been hijacked by selfish idiots and greedy folks trying to stay in power…

We need a major reset. We got two geezers running for office both trying to defend that they are competent and “young” enough to run this country…and calling the other a old geezer.

Then you have old folks in the party who are OLDER saying that they are too old smh. Ish is a joke. It’s going the way THE REAL RUNNERS of this country want it. Spread enough disinformation to keep people confused all while continuing to rob them and give more the wealthy. Soon, stuff like this won’t go unpunished but we just aren’t there yet. Wonder how long before we finally get there? It’s gonna be bloody boy I do know that…
It sucks because I wish this had happened a long time ago before I was born

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i see nothing but bad shir eirh this guy…I’m in the outside looking in though. Aren’t mad people leaving the state due to his policies?
people are leaving mainly because of the HCOL and the ability to work remotely. why not take your California salary (which is one of the highest in America) to a small town where you can afford a spacious house in a good community. a 1 million dollar home in the bay area will cost 300k-400k where most people are moving to.

people who complain about Gavin are just republicans/MAGA folks who hate Dem policies such as raising taxes, being soft on criminals and allowing gender transition for kids.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
people are leaving mainly because of the HCOL and the ability to work remotely. why not take your California salary (which is one of the highest in America) to a small town where you can afford a spacious house in a good community. a 1 million dollar home in the bay area will cost 300k-400k where most people are moving to.

people who complain about Gavin are just republicans/MAGA folks who hate Dem policies such as raising taxes, being soft on criminals and allowing gender transition for kids.
Third one is bad if it involves drugs

But I aint jumping to the republican party over it

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

The thing that’s SUPPOSED to be for the people, politics, has been hijacked by selfish idiots and greedy folks trying to stay in power…

We need a major reset. We got two geezers running for office both trying to defend that they are competent and “young” enough to run this country…and calling the other a old geezer.

Then you have old folks in the party who are OLDER saying that they are too old smh. Ish is a joke. It’s going the way THE REAL RUNNERS of this country want it. Spread enough disinformation to keep people confused all while continuing to rob them and give more the wealthy. Soon, stuff like this won’t go unpunished but we just aren’t there yet. Wonder how long before we finally get there? It’s gonna be bloody boy I do know that…
I honestly think it'll start around 2028 with Newsom.

Biden/Harris or Biden -> Harris with 8 years from 2020-2028 will lay a good foundation. The reset has already started in some areas, it's just unfortunate that they had to spend some resources righting the wrongs for 2016-2020, but they've made progress.

Newsom will take it to the next level 2028-2036.

Something to keep in mind is how well Newsom is not only respected in Cali and around the country (by most except MAGA), but internationally he has a good relationship with China and the rest of Asia. I think less fear-mongering and more collaboration from two Super Powers would be a nice change for once. It's a reach, but I wouldn't say it's impossible and would be beneficial to everyone.

End of the day, it's not perfect and the shytty Republicans from 2016-2020 have set this country back decades in some areas, but if Biden/Harris win and Newsom takes over in 2028, we may really be looking at a consistent next 12 years of Democratic leadership. Which is a lot better than 8 years of MAGA/Republican-lead country. This election optically looks bad, but I think in actuality and practice the longterm outlook looks good.

Like they say: The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the 2nd best time is now.

Last edited:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation

As much as I’ve criticized Kamala I’m impressed by her loyalty. Not one bad word about Biden and during an opportunity to usurp and demonstrate power she focuses on unity. She is demonstrating her kind of leadership and I’m impressed especially in light of flunkies like Pelosi. Kamala sticking with Joe and being loyal might actually manage to win people over as she smoothes over damage. It is winning her points with me. :obama:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
They change who's on that ticket at this point and it's an L in November breh.

You don't build this up for YEARS and turn back 3 months from election month.

THAT's an automatic L. People in the party asking to switch up now just shows they shouldn't have that position because they're not thinking level-headed.

If anything making an on-the-fly change like that is treating the thing like a video game on some NBA 2K shyt.
This exactly.

I'm going to put on my aluminum hat for a second but honestly I think we're being set up for a major event

I think something will happen to Trump before the election. I don't this election will take place in the usual capacity it does.

I think there will be a major terrorist attack that will launch us into WW3.

I have no proof of anything of this but something is clearly going on in politics that we don't know about.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
End of the day, it's not perfect and the shytty Republicans from 2016-2020 have set this country back decades in some areas, but if Biden/Harris win and Newsom takes over in 2028, we may really be looking at a consistent next 12 years of Democratic leadership. Which is a lot better than 8 years of MAGA/Republican-lead country.
this is the problem with sticking with the biden/harris ticket this year. even if biden or harris beat trump in 2024, kamala is gonna get her ass kicked in 2028 :snoop: and we'll get some piece of shyt like ted cruz as the next president

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not saying he winning.....nobody the dems put forth is winning. Only 4 months left. But newsome best bet to get most amount of votes.
newsom has the best presence and look, he's the best debater, hes the executive of the 5th biggest economy in the world. he's actually pretty good at deflecting all that "california sucks" shyt from republicans. im not worried about him beating a piece of shyt like donald trump. i simply dont think newsom does worse than biden or harris

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
newsom has the best presence and look, he's the best debater, hes the executive of the 5th biggest economy in the world. he's actually pretty good at deflecting all that "california sucks" shyt from republicans. im not worried about him beating a piece of shyt like donald trump. i simply dont think newsom does worse than biden or harris

Newsome will wait until 2028

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

idiot talk

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
this is the problem with sticking with the biden/harris ticket this year. even if biden or harris beat trump in 2024, kamala is gonna get her ass kicked in 2028 :snoop: and we'll get some piece of shyt like ted cruz as the next president
Nah. if dems can somehow pull off a win they have to take this lesson learned and start prepping Newsome or whoever it's gonna be as soon as election is over