UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
What a delusional fool you are
You are the fool. Did the Democratic party stuff ballot boxes with fake votes for Biden? Did they disrupt voting access in areas most likely would vote for someone else? Did the party not count votes for other candidates? Did the party send out operatives to harass and beat on non Biden voters? Did the party only allow one candidate to run? They did none of that shyt.

This is not fukking Russia, China or some fukking corrupt African government where shyt like that happens. Everyone that could vote in that primary did not. A lot of people that have opinions now did not vote for someone else, or vote at all. The people that did chose him. I was one of those people that chose someone else but my choice lost twice, oh well.

You live in a fukking country where voting matters, even more so now, so do not take accountability from the people that can vote.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
totally disagree. not a single one of these whores will say "nah, guys, i dont want to run for president this year if offered":mjlol: no fukking way, against a candidate as beatable as trump

and there's no primarying kamala in 28 if she wins. the DNC wont do it, so the newsoms could be looking at 2032 at the earliest. who the fukk is gavin in 2032? a nobody

Unless she's Obama reincarnated and/or super successful, she will be primaried. That's just the reality of a VP taking over. If she can rally black voters she'll win. If not? She'll lose. I think she will be very beatable and would bet on Whitmer personally.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think they can skip over Kamala.
the democrat primary voters already skipped over kamala in 2020 :yeshrug:

and she didnt win a primary this year. it's not like kamala went out and won the primary this year, and the DNC is gonna name someone over her

so when its nov 1st, and the choice on tuesday is trump/vance vs the new dem ticket, does anyone really think voters are gonna be thinking about how "kamala was wronged"? come on

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the-rock-president-2-2.jpg
:troll:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless she's Obama reincarnated and/or super successful, she will be primaried. That's just the reality of a VP taking over. If she can rally black voters she'll win. If not? She'll lose. I think she will be very beatable and would bet on Whitmer personally.
breh...we didnt even primary an 82 year old joe biden :mindblown:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You are the fool. Did the Democratic party stuff ballot boxes with fake votes for Biden? Did they disrupt voting access in areas most likely would vote for someone else? Did the party not count votes for other candidates? Did the party send out operatives to harass and beat on non Biden voters? Did the party only allow one candidate to run? They did none of that shyt.

This is not fukking Russia, China or some fukking corrupt African government where shyt like that happens. Everyone that could vote in that primary did not. A lot of people that have opinions now did not vote for someone else, or vote at all. The people that did chose him. I was one of those people that chose someone else but my choice lost twice, oh well.

You live in a fukking country where voting matters, even more so now, so do not take accountability from the people that vote.

Breh stop arguing with the Bernie people, 2016 was eight years ago, and they'll never get over it.

And the fact you have to explain the voting process alone to them is the tale they out of they element.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

You live in a fukking country where voting matters, even more so now, so do not take accountability from the people that vote.

I’m not listening to this DNC talking point nonsense. Go submit a resume as an intern for the Joy Reid show

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I’m not listening to this DNC talking point nonsense. Go submit a resume as an intern for the Joy Reid show
Alright, you just certified yourself as a motherfukking dumb ass that should not be responded to. There are kids in middle school that have a better grasp of the voting and election process than you do. Go back to ignoring the political process until it is too late to change anything about it, then whine like a bytch when you do not like what you see.