UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Part of me is starting to believe that Biden knew he was going to concede right after the debate...and is buying time.

I say this because he was overzealously adamant in every questioning on running...

To the point of almost trump-like delusion...

When questioned on a hypothetical loss...

"As long as I did my goodest job"... then pivots to..."trump is a threat to democracy."

I hope he's buying time and getting his health together as well as a transition plan.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
President and VP candidates can’t be from same state? Since when?

Neither need currently hold any public office to my understanding.
I believe more specifically they cannot be legal residents of the same state so it is possible Kamala Harris isn't considered a California resident. I'm not sure if she is or not so you could be right. It's the 12th amendment.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Ask the people that voted for him in the Democratic primaries.
Don't blame me. I voted for Bernie.

fukk this dude.
images

I agree though it may be too late. Sherrod brown would be my choice to replace him but that requires a primary to decide. If the option is to replace Biden with kamala, keep Biden. Kamala is so unlikeable.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Anybody else getting annoyed at this shyt? It’s not like this old MF just turned 1000 years old yesterday, so why didn’t they figure this shyt out, gee idk, 4 fukking years ago?????
Grandpa can still drive. He can only go 22 mph and turns on the radio instead of turn signals...but look how much he's done and how much we love him.

:mjlol:

Joking. But yeah. Shared consensus.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The Coli has been in denial of Biden's decline....:hubie: Yall wouldnt even allow anyone to talk about it:francis:
now yall makin multiple thread coz the media that was leadin this denial has turned on him:martin:
Which Coli would that be, because there were at least 3 threads a day about it, and every single thread that was even remotely political has been filled with the same tired talking points. What you are saying is patently false.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Bernie sold out
Nah he is pragmatic on this.

The honest truth, is that right now replacing him with someone else with three months to go is a huge ask. So he is probably thinking it's best to get as much support for Biden who will most likely remain the nominee instead of demoralizing the party and movement of electing a democratic president with bickering for the next three months.