UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
If Biden was gonna step down it shouldve been in January at the latest.

The last 2 elections were very close in the states that mattered and everyone is familiar with Biden and Trump that I don't see the last months events changing much. Biden vs Trump would be very close. Kamala would lose and I don't think another candidate could get enough support to win in 3 months.

I think that it could get done. Especially with Biden supporting and ushering them in.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
It's been real y'all :francis:

thai-ltr-visa.jpg

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I hope he stays put. These same scumbags propped him up 4 years ago over much better candidates. And now they are hanging him out to dry
The party did not do shyt. The people that actually voted picked him over everyone else in the primaries. People had a choice to pick someone else but they for the most part did not or did not vote.

I am tired of all of this "The party this" and "The party that", he won the democratic primary. The people voted for him. People seem to forget in 07 that Obama was the outside candidate and Hillary was the presumptive and insider. But because people voted for Obama he won.

Blame the people if you are pissed, not the process.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I still think they’re punting this election. All of this is stupid. He’s been old and senile for awhile

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
this is why i like newsom for 2024

he has that hollywood, obama quality that will work against trump. he'll slaughter trump with women

i dont want newsom in 2028, but this year, against trump, im all for it

Each democrat will slaughter Trump with women. I'm not lighting 300mil on fire just to roll the dice on someone as reckless as Newsom. And while I dislike Newsom I will give him credit: he's very smart, and smart enough to know not to enter this race. If you're Whitmer, Pritzker, Newsom, etc your best shot is to wait for 2028 no matter what happens. If Trump wins, the governors get to be the anti-establishment candidates running against Vance. And if Kamala wins, they get to primary her

It will be Kamala, and it should be Kamala. She will inherit the Biden money and infrastructure, and is the only candidate who can (since she's VP).

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
The Coli has been in denial of Biden's decline....:hubie: Yall wouldnt even allow anyone to talk about it:francis:
now yall makin multiple thread coz the media that was leadin this denial has turned on him:martin:

The biggest failure of the Dems is denying it and hiding it as well.

I'm gonna go back and watch the State of the Union...

I'm positive JB was on go pills.

They can't keep him juiced up all the time.