UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Thank you mr president. Biden has been a good president he has appointed record number of civil rights black judges , has good policies, a very solid career several years as senator, 2 term vp and president. Thank you for your service. Its time to unite behind kamala harris

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The party did not do shyt. The people that actually voted picked him over everyone else in the primaries. People had a choice to pick someone else but they for the most part did not or did not vote.

I am tired of all of this "The party this" and "The party that", he won the democratic primary. The people voted for him. People seem to forget in 07 that Obama was the outside candidate and Hillary was the presumptive and insider. But because people voted for Obama he won.

Blame the people if you are pissed, not the process.

What a delusional fool you are

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
You seriously think voters in PA and WI are going to vote for the country to look like SF? :what:

A democrat cannot lose those two states and win the presidency…

hes got strengths too. Hes a fighter (Democrats have been lacking a spine), an elite fundraiser (again, something democrats are struggling with) and he would energize the democrat base.

Hes not perfect though

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Each democrat will slaughter Trump with women. I'm not lighting 300mil on fire just to roll the dice on someone as reckless as Newsom. And while I dislike Newsom I will give him credit: he's very smart, and smart enough to know not to enter this race. If you're Whitmer, Pritzker, Newsom, etc your best shot is to wait for 2028 no matter what happens. If Trump wins, the governors get to be the anti-establishment candidates running against Vance. And if Kamala wins, they get to primary her

It will be Kamala, and it should be Kamala. She will inherit the Biden money and infrastructure, and is the only candidate who can (since she's VP).
totally disagree. not a single one of these whores will say "nah, guys, i dont want to run for president this year if offered":mjlol: no fukking way, against a candidate as beatable as trump

and there's no primarying kamala in 28 if she wins. the DNC wont do it, so the newsoms could be looking at 2032 at the earliest. who the fukk is gavin in 2032? a nobody

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Newsome as president and Kamala staying VP, with Bidens full support, could work.
No chance, that is an awful ticket…

Both from California, you’re dead in the water on that alone…

You need a candidate with middle appeal which neither one of them have…

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Kamal
Thank you mr president. Biden has been a good president he has appointed record number of civil rights black judges , has good policies, a very solid career several years as senator, 2 term vp and president. Thank you for your service. Its time to unite behind kamala harris

Kamala needs a strong vice.

They need to be up front.

Prejudiced ass America will not go for yet another deviation from white and male.

Just my opinion.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Each democrat will slaughter Trump with women. I'm not lighting 300mil on fire just to roll the dice on someone as reckless as Newsom. And while I dislike Newsom I will give him credit: he's very smart, and smart enough to know not to enter this race. If you're Whitmer, Pritzker, Newsom, etc your best shot is to wait for 2028 no matter what happens. If Trump wins, the governors get to be the anti-establishment candidates running against Vance. And if Kamala wins, they get to primary her

It will be Kamala, and it should be Kamala. She will inherit the Biden money and infrastructure, and is the only candidate who can (since she's VP).

:francis:I respect your levelheadedness but man that's a bit optimistic.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
This is like pulling your starters out of the game the last 3min when the score is tied :snoop:

What a horrible idea
Who’s gonna run instead ? @FAH1223

It will be Kamala.

She is the sitting VP. Biden will give her his delegates. She'll pick one of these governors from NC, KY or PA.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
hes got strengths too. Hes a fighter (Democrats have been lacking a spine), an elite fundraiser (again, something democrats are struggling with) and he would energize the democrat base.

Hes not perfect though
None of those strengths matter when it comes middle Amurikkka…I don’t think you understand how much CACs in those states hate California…and once again Trump has OH and FL on lock, which means a Dem cannot win the presidency without WI and PA…

The focus needs to be on a candidate that can win those two states…Newsom is NOT that candidate…