UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Biden was gonna step down it shouldve been in January at the latest.

The last 2 elections were very close in the states that mattered and everyone is familiar with Biden and Trump that I don't see the last months events changing much. Biden vs Trump would be very close. Kamala would lose and I don't think another candidate could get enough support to win in 3 months.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Ok, if he drops out who can defeat Trump? No longer a hypothetical question in echo chambers, but will play out in real life. With real life consequences.

So who would replace him? Kamala? The only people who like her are black women. She did terrible in the primary. She can’t beat Trump. She couldn’t even beat Biden.

And as far as Newsome, he’s charismatic, but you have numerous people leaving California for Texas, it’s crazy expensive to live, you have all those smash and grabs, people pooping in the streets in San Francisco, even Keith Lee said the Bay Area was worse than Detroit. It’s bad optics.

Whitmer is the obvious choice if Newsom wants to wait until '28.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they never should have gone with him for re-election in the first place. HE'S OLD AS shyt :mjlol:

did they not see this coming?
I know who did see this coming a mile away.
:pachaha:

puzzle-thumb.jpg

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
l

And as far as Newsome, he’s charismatic, but you have numerous people leaving California for Texas, it’s crazy expensive to live, you have all those smash and grabs, people pooping in the streets in San Francisco, even Keith Lee said the Bay Area was worse than Detroit. It’s bad optics.

If this is the worst the Republicans can say about him, it beats every other alternative

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
George Clooney, I'm not even joking lets stop pretending these elections are not a fukking reality show, lets get some celebrities in the mix.
this is why i like newsom for 2024

he has that hollywood, obama quality that will work against trump. he'll slaughter trump with women

i dont want newsom in 2028, but this year, against trump, im all for it. biden/harris is finished as a ticket :snoop: