UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

lib123

All Star
Daps
Honestly, yes. Social media honestly has been giving a lot of respect/ground for Kamala.

Swing voters who vote on policies also will vote for Kamala over Trump.

Who besides open liberals and Black women on social media have been giving Kamala respect in large numbers? She has an extremely small yet overly vocal support base on social media. That is not reflective at all as to how most people feel about her.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Shills being down bad after talking so much shyt on here.
tenor-7-27.gif

You love to see it. Couldn't happen to a bigger bunch of elitist tools.

We know you're Byron Donalds. Go to a MAGA rally and tell me how it goes, if you manage to survive the unhooded KKK demographics.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
They like that tough talk and bravado, but dude is very self serving and don’t give AF about anyone but himself.

They’ll see if this keeps going like it’s predicted to.
You would think that after Covid and Jan 6th Trump would have no realistic electoral chance. That's why I'm confident that it's best for Biden to drop out. I don't really think the Democratic candidate needs to be all that. If Biden could have actually been on Earth for the debate he probably would have been fine.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Democrats fumbled the shyt out of this and I say this as someone that votes democrat.

I knew something was up when Obama wasn’t quick to endorse Biden.

Schumer and Pelosi should have went ahead and strongly advised he get up out of the paint back in the fall and endorse Kamala Harris as his successor and gave him a nice little farewell tour for his years of service and moved around.

I know the the Coli doesn’t like her, but rising stars within the party like Gretchen Whitmer and Gavin Newsome (looks the part but many of his policies are questionable) aren’t touching an election until 2028 at the earliest.

This blunder will likely have consequences for decades with the Trump admin appointing conservative federal judges and more justices on an already very heavy conservative leaning SCOTUS.

I’d stop even pushing candidates over 65 years old.

Meanwhile the GOP rallies behind full blown sociopaths.
The problem is the Democrats never built the young politicians up and so now these old decrepit fukks are dying and there's no transition. These boomers dgaf about democracy just their own personal wealth and aspirations.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
They like that tough talk and bravado, but dude is very self serving and don’t give AF about anyone but himself.

They’ll see if this keeps going like it’s predicted to.

Probably the wildest thing about all this. He has shown his ass.

He killed a million plus people via covid because he wanted to reap political benefits.

That alone should disqualify him

But then you have morons @JT-Money whose girl left him for a black guy losing their minds

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
The media is about selling stories so they'll do what they do. This is a failure dems. The only reason why they are going through this is Biden's health issues are too noticeable to the public. Something they already known and still tried to push him.
It was hilarious when people started to notice his decline and Dems went on a media tour speaking about how energetic Biden was behind closed doors lol.