UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What a shytshow for the Dems...

They have to do this cause they can't just do nothing, but swapping out Joe right now for someone else seems like a complete nightmare for the party

It's going to be a long shytty 4 years ahead

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why, when she didn't in the primary?
They were playing the wrong game. The incompetence is mesmerizing.

That's the DNC bruh...:mjlol: i dont know what else to tell you...the people behind the scenes always fukking up with these plans...and it always turns around and bites them in the ass...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Even I didn't think the Democrats could be this incompetent. They even shocked me. And I've been shyting on them for years.
:mjlol:

There’s something….strange about Roland Martin. I can’t put my finger on it but ever since I saw him dancing with Hilary Clinton he’s just come off so fukking off-putting to me.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
@itsyoung!! Youre an idiot

im not talking about Zuckerbergs voting patterns...im talking about how the algorithm is applied

Twitch is liberal as fukk and they just unbanned Trump

Plus Zuckerberg is rich...if Trump is going to be sympathetic to less regulations that supercedes everything

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
There’s something….strange about Roland Martin. I can’t put my finger on it but ever since I saw him dancing with Hilary Clinton he’s just come off so fukking off-putting to me.
I met him once. Nice enough but he comes off as a guy with a high opinion of himself that's not warranted.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:wtf: 31 democratic lawmakers wants Biden to quit race. Like I said, why telling him now when we are near in November. Should have told him in Jan. It's a lose-lose situation for them. If Biden wins, then they can tell him to step down

1). Either Biden’s administration really kept the wool over everyone’s eyes and this swift and seemingly sudden fall from grace is an angry reaction to being led astray
Or….

2). They always knew he was slowly deteriorating and thought it wouldn’t be THIS bad and he could make it to November and are now scrambling and throwing him under the bus in panic.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
1). Either Biden’s administration really kept the wool over everyone’s eyes and this swift and seemingly sudden fall from grace is an angry reaction to being led astray
Or….

2). They always knew he was slowly deteriorating and thought it wouldn’t be THIS bad and he could make it to November and are now scrambling and throwing him under the bus in panic.
I'm guessing #2. The current disarray shows panic but some faction of the party.