UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

lib123

All Star
Daps
I honestly don't think Dems are losing with Biden or Harris, but I guess we'll find out in November.

Do you really think enough White Americans will vote for a Black woman to become President? Do y’all interact with White ppl socially, especially those who call themselves independent? Kamala has no chance, especially since she lacks the personality to bring masses of non-White new or inconsistent voters like Obama did.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Do you really think enough White Americans will vote for a Black woman to become President? Do y’all interact with White ppl socially, especially those who call themselves independent? Kamala has no chance, especially since she lacks the personality to bring masses of non-White new or inconsistent voters like Obama did.
Honestly, yes. Social media honestly has been giving a lot of respect/ground for Kamala.

Swing voters who vote on policies also will vote for Kamala over Trump.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
If this is true, Trump won.

His performance was a waste of effort. He literally could've just waited another week and left the Dems fall on their own swords. maga didn't need to sacrifice 2 of their own.

I didn't think the Democratic party would kill itself before the GOP killed itself. The GOP been threatening to kill their own leaders for a while now. The Dems came out of nowhere with this.

Nancy Pelosi is retarded
I hope no one believes that

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Winning what?!?:childplease::mjlol:

Idk wtf she means by that either. Winning the regular ticket with Joe at the head? Not happening anymore

Her winning as the top pick? :usure:

Only way I see that happening is her picking a fukking ATTACK DOG VP and letting her ovaries hang on Donald. Idk who the Dems have that fits that bill right now :yeshrug:

Gavin cant run with her because they're from the same state, Big Gretch 2 women on the ticket :patrice:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shills being down bad after talking so much shyt on here.
tenor-7-27.gif

You love to see it. Couldn't happen to a bigger bunch of elitist tools.