UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
A Kamala coronation like that will backfire.

It's not a coronation. She's the VP, she will be the nominee. She is the only person who can legally inherit the president’s money and campaign staff.

If you’re a top tier candidate why would you want to be subbed in right now and damage this shyt. Everyone will endorse her and wait for 2028 primaries. Its the smart move.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
It's not a coronation. She's the VP, she will be the nominee. She is the only person who can legally inherit the president’s money and campaign staff.

If you’re a top tier candidate why would you want to be subbed in right now and damage this shyt. Everyone will endorse her and wait for 2028 primaries. Its the smart move.
Going from all this drama to everyone stepping aside will 1000% look like a coronation . The voters will see it ..and most importantly those that have the money and want the open process will see it .

She was way too unpopular the last time she ran to face a closed process. She has to be stress tested

As far as the ‘28 thing is concerned who is to say they would even be hot names by then ? Rubio,Mayor Pete ,and Desantis went from future presidential stars to just another politician in a short period of time

Remember the Castro’s in Texas ? Beto? politics moves fast

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

Only people convincing everyone a Kamala Harris takeover at Presidency will be bad are Conservatives and snaky Democrats.

Trust what you have.

Just like like she denied rumors about asking Biden to step down a few days ago, I'm sure she'll deny these rumors about Kamala Harris as well.

A lot of people are sure putting words in her mouth. Which is funny considering how much she has had Kamala's back multiple times when people questioned her in the past.

If this is true, Trump won.

His performance was a waste of effort. He literally could've just waited another week and left the Dems fall on their own swords. maga didn't need to sacrifice 2 of their own.

I didn't think the Democratic party would kill itself before the GOP killed itself. The GOP been threatening to kill their own leaders for a while now. The Dems came out of nowhere with this.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If this is true, Trump won.

His performance was a waste of effort. He literally could've just waited another week and left the Dems fall on their own swords. maga didn't need to sacrifice 2 of their own.

I didn't think the Democratic party would kill itself before the GOP killed itself. The GOP been threatening to kill their own leaders for a while now. The Dems came out of nowhere with this.
I honestly don't think Dems are losing with Biden or Harris, but I guess we'll find out in November.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Democrats fumbled the shyt out of this and I say this as someone that votes democrat.

I knew something was up when Obama wasn’t quick to endorse Biden.

Schumer and Pelosi should have went ahead and strongly advised he get up out of the paint back in the fall and endorse Kamala Harris as his successor and gave him a nice little farewell tour for his years of service and moved around.

I know the the Coli doesn’t like her, but rising stars within the party like Gretchen Whitmer and Gavin Newsome (looks the part but many of his policies are questionable) aren’t touching an election until 2028 at the earliest.

This blunder will likely have consequences for decades with the Trump admin appointing conservative federal judges and more justices on an already very heavy conservative leaning SCOTUS.

I’d stop even pushing candidates over 65 years old.

Meanwhile the GOP rallies behind full blown sociopaths.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
FYI, ya'll do realize if they DON'T put Kamala on the ticket given :smugbiden: gets pushed out, whomever their new candidate on the ticket is, doesn't get access to his $250M warchest. only a ticket with Kamala would get access to that bread.
That's not exactly true. A workaround would be to use a super pac. I think Biden should resign the presidency and that will make her a stronger frontrunner for the nomination.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White liberals dont care about black people winning. So we dont care about white liberals winning. Obviously white liberals will be spared much more,and suffer less. But we will find some joy if they take this L:mjlol:. All because they refuse to do the right thing. Plus knowing who your friends are and are NOT,is veeeery empowering:respect:#NewFuel
post from an unserious clown. if you don't care if trump wins, that's fine. but spare me the crocodile tears about kamala getting "passed over"

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Amazing. I always thought the party that would get divided was republicans due to Trump. On contrary its the dems who are divided and seem to have no well thought out answer. :lupe:
I thought that Trump could destroy the republicans eventually, and he's come close. But I'm not surprised at all that the Democrats are collapsing considering that they trotted out Joe Biden in 2020 after failing to do anything with Hilary in 2016.

It's clear that they don't have a lot of answers, or that they don't have many viable candidates for the future, with them putting Joe out there.

Sure they won 2020, but we were in the middle of a global pandemic and nearly national lock downs. Lots of unrest, the ball was in their court. Personally, if that year was a normal year, I'm not sure if Biden would've won.

The circumstances made it almost impossible for a challenger to lose ton the incumbent because there was so much fear and social unrest.