UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
A legit candidate like Gavin isn't going to take this on. He's gonna be fighting an uphill battle and this would look bad on his record when/if he loses. He'd probably rather take a legit shot next election cycle where he can get all the funding from the start of a campaign.

The Dems really fukked this up. Everybody had been talking about Biden's age and competency for over 2 years and their concern for this election. It's arrogant as hell that they thought they could 'weekend at Bernies' a Biden campaign and administration if he won. They've completely fukked themselves. The only saving grace is that they are up against a lunatic in Trump. If the GOP had a non felon candidate this would be a landslide.

I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop. It wouldn't surprise me if the Dems and their dumb leadership would get someone like this to take Biden's place

hillary-clinton-laughing.gif
Oh Christ, I hope not. I remember in 2016 and standing in the voting booth for 15 minutes deciding if I wanted to vote for Hillary, a third party candidate, or a write in vote. Hardest vote of my life and in the end, I reluctantly voted for Hillary. I can say without a doubt she would’ve been a better suited President than Trump even though I can’t stand the bytch. :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Funny thats not taken into account when we are blamed for costing Democrats elections. Or when we are the group most targeted by Republicans.

Wheres the reverse?Where we get the most credit in a win. And are rewarded with agendas and policy.

If we are the most targeted by republicans,wheres the policy from Dems that speaks to protecting us from these Republican policies?
You’re just asking a bunch of questions in an election thats coming down to the wire. This is an emergency situation.

Do you want a black candidate because she’s black or because you think she will win or because you want her to lose to prove a point?

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps
LOL Trump is winning, you guys can't avoid the inevitable. And I will surely be line to also vote for Trump! Make sure it happens again.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Only people convincing everyone a Kamala Harris takeover at Presidency will be bad are Conservatives and snaky Democrats.

Trust what you have.

Just like like she denied rumors about asking Biden to step down a few days ago, I'm sure she'll deny these rumors about Kamala Harris as well.

A lot of people are sure putting words in her mouth. Which is funny considering how much she has had Kamala's back multiple times when people questioned her in the past.
kamala isn’t the presidential candidate yet, Biden is.

So yeah, Kamala can’t just be awarded the slot, no matter how rustled people feel about this.

If Kamala was white, no body would have a problem with there being some mini contest to earn a little stamp as verification.

Because kamala isn’t white, people start projecting unfairness.

It’s very weird when we start doing this racial gatekeeping in reverse.

and I’m a kamala fan…but THIS will backfire...

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Impression I get is that any talk about an "open nomination" will be a dog and pony show so certain people can't say she was given the mantle. In reality it won't be a competition, she won't be contested by any real candidates and will be the nominee. You'd have to be crazy to think Whitmer/Pritzker/Newsom/etc would want to deal with the backlash of being perceived as taking the nomination from the presumed heir who just so happens to be a black woman.

She's the nom, I'd expect most of the potential candidates to endorse her the minute Biden drops out.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Impression I get is that any talk about an "open nomination" will be a dog and pony show so certain people can't say she was given the mantle. In reality it won't be a competition, she won't be contested by any real candidates and will be the nominee. You'd have to be crazy to think Whitmer/Pritzker/Newsom/etc would want to deal with the backlash of being perceived as taking the nomination from the presumed heir who just so happens to be a black woman.

She's the nom, I'd expect most of the potential candidates to endorse her the minute Biden drops out.
shyt makes zero sense for anybody else to take the nomination if Biden can't physically make it (the only way he doesn't run in November btw).

Kamala Harris has the recognition and name which accounts for a whole lot.

Only other person with anything close to a recognizable name at this point is Newsom and he wants to run his own campaign in 2028, pieced together with an elaborate 8 year plan.

Last edited:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora

A Kamala coronation like that will backfire.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Right. It reeks of insecurity that they can’t even accept the lightest patina of any struggle. It’s literally bubble wrapping all the corners of REALITY for kamala knowing damn well it’s hers to lose.

not to mention, everyone you mentioned is waiting for 2028