UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all these prominent democrats are some pure clowns for that shyt.

don't be waiting til the last minute to do some shyt u knew about for years. :camby:

fukk outta here. they sabotaging their own party.
the team around biden that hid his condition from the party and the country deserves to be tarred and feathered. fukk all of them

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Even I didn't think the Democrats could be this incompetent. They even shocked me. And I've been shyting on them for years.
:mjlol:

:dead:
I have now completely lost hope for this election. The man been old yet now they care with 3 months until November.

American politics are a joke. Run by a bunch of clowns on both sides. I'll vote blue and pray for the best but I feel like they just handed Trump a W. It seriously pisses me off. fukking idiots.
The realest shyt you ever wrote.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
George Clooney, I'm not even joking lets stop pretending these elections are not a fukking reality show, lets get some celebrities in the mix.
He said he would never do it, he's fukked around too much :mjlol:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I have now completely lost hope for this election. The man been old yet now they care with 3 months until November.

American politics are a joke. Run by a bunch of clowns on both sides. I'll vote blue and pray for the best but I feel like they just handed Trump a W. It seriously pisses me off. fukking idiots.

I can't rep you til I spread some around but you said EXACTLY how I feel sis!:ohlawd:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
People in the forum said that same thing in 2016 with Hillary. Can't estimate how much some people despise a lot of the left's ideology or the thought of a woman, especially a Black woman running the country. People will say one thing in public and vote differently in the booth. Biden should have been convince last year not to run and have the dems developed a new ticket to compete with Trump. Now, they are scrambling to fix this with only 3 months to election time :stopitslime: . They fukked up badly with the timing of pushing Joe out of the way.
Why are you talking about 2016 and not 2020?

This election has nothing to do with 2016

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
they lose all their donor money legally if they dont do kamala

and yet they dont think kamala can win

incredible choice of VP then
A VP choice has never been about picking someone to run the country

Trump picked Pence to make evangelicals comfortable

Obama picked Biden to make independents comfortable

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Even I didn't think the Democrats could be this incompetent. They even shocked me. And I've been shyting on them for years.
:mjlol:

08b43b05-597e-4fb3-b1c4-8f1e33b3c3f6_text.gif

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Yeah she is

I don't know what her favorability rating is with BW but it's in the gutter overall. It's probably a little better since they've kept her out of the spotlight but it's probably the lowest among all potential replacements.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
What part of the game is publicly throwing your candidate under the bus 3 months out

It was always meant to be like this

This was all a part of the plan

Biden 1 term so they can blame someone for the massive inflation you will see over the next year