UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Y'all keep missing the forest for the trees

Is everything out of Trump's mouth a lie? Overwhelmingly yes. Does he appear far more coherent and lucid than Biden? Overwhelmingly yes. And that matters to people outside of this board and the stan circles

Y'all have this blind spot where optics don't matter all of a sudden if it's someone you don't like. Optics always matter. A pretty girl crying on the side of the road will get help faster than an ugly one will
Precisely. I’m in an Uber right now and the driver isn’t paying attention to any of these sympathetic nuances. Biden is cooked.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A legit candidate like Gavin isn't going to take this on. He's gonna be fighting an uphill battle and this would look bad on his record when/if he loses. He'd probably rather take a legit shot next election cycle where he can get all the funding from the start of a campaign.

The Dems really fukked this up. Everybody had been talking about Biden's age and competency for over 2 years and their concern for this election. It's arrogant as hell that they thought they could 'weekend at Bernies' a Biden campaign and administration if he won. They've completely fukked themselves. The only saving grace is that they are up against a lunatic in Trump. If the GOP had a non felon candidate this would be a landslide.

I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop. It wouldn't surprise me if the Dems and their dumb leadership would get someone like this to take Biden's place

hillary-clinton-laughing.gif

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamala is a Hillary situation in the fact that you can't just straight say they are not likable people because they can hide behind being a woman and for Kamala woman and non white. It is a cheap cop out because there are tons of women politician who are actually likable lol.
Yes the fukk you can:mjlol: There was a time where this was very true but that playbook has been worn out

Everybody knows Kamala is very unlikable. Even black women don't fukk with her like that outside of very bare minimum levels of stay on code

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Biden steps down
-Kamala serves out the rest of his term
-DNC names a brand new ticket at the convention

everyone wins, republicans lose massively in november. it'll never happen....but it's so obvious :mjlol:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
-Biden steps down
-Kamala serves out the rest of his term
-DNC names a brand new ticket at the convention

everyone wins, republicans lose massively in november. it'll never happen....but it's so obvious :mjlol:

This is the ideal situation for me because Kamala can not win by herself. Biden stays on the ticket, they win, Trump stays out of the white house, Biden steps down next year and can go ride off into the sunset, the country gets its first female president. The only other way is Newsom on the ticket but I'm afraid Kamala won't like that deal and will want to run as president instead of VP.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s how most states are. And historically, most of the northeast states have supported Democratic presidential candidates but they have a track record of supporting Republican senators and governors. Massachusetts elected Charlie Baker, Linda McMahon ran in CT, even NYC supported Giuliani, Jersey gave us Christie, etc. shyt, Massachusetts is the home of the John Birch Society, one of the first conservative think tanks.

But for instance, if it wasn’t for Atlanta, Georgia would not be a swing state. The same is true for North Carolina. The only state that truly perplexes me is South Carolina. In a state that seems like it should be on par with Mississippi, they have a gay senator, a black Republican senator, an Indian governor, their Republican Party is all over the place. And if Tim Scott got elected , then SC must have a sizable number of black republicans.
South Carolina doesn’t have (yet) sizable enough population centers (eg Atlanta in Georgia) to outweigh the redneck southern republican vote.

Will probably be a swing state in 10-15 years of northeast people keep moving to the south

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the ideal situation for me because Kamala can not win by herself. Biden stays on the ticket, they win, Trump stays out of the white house, Biden steps down next year and can go ride off into the sunset, the country gets its first female president. The only other way is Newsom on the ticket but I'm afraid Kamala won't like that deal and will want to run as president instead of VP.
it's absolutely insane that we're talking about the ego of an unelected vice president, who didn't win anything. didn't win a primary, didn't win the election in 2020. we owe her nothing :yeshrug:she was selected by biden to serve as VP until january 2025; that's it.

i don't have a problem with kamala, but i cannot get onboard with losing to trump over kamala's ego. that's absolutely crazy, and we'll be regretting it for YEARS if she loses to trump

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York