UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
:wtf: 31 democratic lawmakers wants Biden to quit race. Like I said, why telling him now when we are near in November. Should have told him in Jan. It's a lose-lose situation for them. If Biden wins, then they can tell him to step down
People who follow politics knew Biden was washed. Weve been screaming for him to be replaced for 2 years. I predicted he wouldn't survive the debates.

His people have been lying and covering up for him hoping they could play the delay game until it was too late to replace him then just cross their fingers and pray for a win (he wont). Theyre still playing the delay game. Oh maybe I wont maybe I will until they hit a deadline.

If you still think Biden can win watch that NAACP speech this week. Theres a case that Biden should get the 25th Amendment call.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so say with a straight face that if the Dems are gonna name a ticket, Kamala Harris has the best chance of beating Trump in the electoral college

go ahead
14-1617a7d494b0.jpg

So a random white candidate who pops up out the blue, Has a better chance than the sitting vice president with white liberals?

And so they should be allowed to leap frog her in line to the presidency?

Well damn,sounds like a double whammy of white priveledge:whoo:.

If she stays in she cant beat a disgraced,sex trafficking,bumbling white man with whites. And if shes ousted,she is leap frogged by some random caucasian most of the country doesnt know or didnt ask for either.

We thank you for your honesty :respect:#TheseAreOurAllies

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So a random white candidate who pops up out the blue, Has a better chance than the sitting vice president with white liberals?

If she stays in she cant beat a disgraced,sex trafficking,bumbling white man with whites. And if shes ousted,she is leap frogged by some random caucasian most of the country doesnt know or didnt ask for either.

i asked you to say "if the Dems name a new ticket, Kamala Harris has the best chance of beating Trump in the electoral college"

you can't say it, because you know it isn't true. so miss me with that other shyt :yeshrug:i care about beating Trump more than any of the other bullshyt you're juelzing about here. this is about winning, not being emotional

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

Kamala aint it

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Do we need go suffer through a forced experiment in white supremacy?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i asked you to say "if the Dems name a new ticket, Kamala Harris has the best chance of beating Trump in the electoral college"

you can't say it, because you know it isn't true. so miss me with that other shyt :yeshrug:i care about beating Trump more than any of the other bullshyt you're juelzing about here. this is about winning, not being emotional

White liberals dont care about black people winning. So we dont care about white liberals winning. Obviously white liberals will be spared much more,and suffer less. But we will find some joy if they take this L:mjlol:. All because they refuse to do the right thing. Plus knowing who your friends are and are NOT,is veeeery empowering:respect:#NewFuel

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
White liberals dont care about black people winning. So we dont care about white liberals winning. Obviously white liberals will be spared much more,and suffer less. But we will find some joy if they take this L:mjlol:. All because they refuse to do the right thing. Plus knowing who your friends are and are NOT,is veeeery empowering:respect:#NewFuel
Did we forget black people are still 14% of the population? Like…what are we talking about?

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
The democrats could easily just rally behind Biden and have him resign 6-12 months after his inauguration. Gives Kamala 3 1/2 - 3 years to show her mettle, and if she sucks...well, just roll out a better candidate.

No idea why Biden being replaced so close to this election is even a topic of discussion within the party.
only thing that makes even the slightest bit of sense is the thought that he might not make it through september.

as bad as this is, him dying in late august might be more catastrophic