UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I have now completely lost hope for this election. The man been old yet now they care with 3 months until November.

American politics are a joke. Run by a bunch of clowns on both sides. I'll vote blue and pray for the best but I feel like they just handed Trump a W. It seriously pisses me off. fukking idiots.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have now completely lost hope for this election. The man been old yet now they care with 3 months until November.

American politics are a joke. Run by a bunch of clowns on both sides. I'll vote blue and pray for the best but I feel like they just handed Trump a W. It seriously pisses me off. fukking idiots.

100% I feel you.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ultimately this is like Saban deciding to put in Tua over Jalen hurts in the championship game vs Georgia

You’re not winning with Hurts so why not switch in the 4th quarter?

Biden is polling the worst out of any other major Democrat, yes including Harris

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I wouldn't have an issue with Harris being president. The issue is that I don't think that she would get enough votes to become Commander in Chief. The dems should have plan this better than doing it last min but Biden health is clearly an issue and it's hurting the party right now.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
So who would replace him? Kamala? The only people who like her are black women. She did terrible in the primary. She can’t beat Trump. She couldn’t even beat Biden.

And as far as Newsome, he’s charismatic, but you have numerous people leaving California for Texas, it’s crazy expensive to live, you have all those smash and grabs, people pooping in the streets in San Francisco, even Keith Lee said the Bay Area was worse than Detroit. It’s bad optics.

Kamala is not that popular even with Black women.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
South Carolina doesn’t have (yet) sizable enough population centers (eg Atlanta in Georgia) to outweigh the redneck southern republican vote.

Will probably be a swing state in 10-15 years of northeast people keep moving to the south
These people don’t understand diversity

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

No one should lose hope. Biden will win this because more people prefer him to trump

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
No one should lose hope. Biden will win this because more people prefer him to trump
People in the forum said that same thing in 2016 with Hillary. Can't estimate how much some people despise a lot of the left's ideology or the thought of a woman, especially a Black woman running the country. People will say one thing in public and vote differently in the booth. Biden should have been convince last year not to run and have the dems developed a new ticket to compete with Trump. Now, they are scrambling to fix this with only 3 months to election time :stopitslime: . They fukked up badly with the timing of pushing Joe out of the way.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't have an issue with Harris being president. The issue is that I don't think that she would get enough votes to become Commander in Chief.
i think that's how we all feel :yeshrug:

i'll vote for her, but i'm not gonna pretend that as long as we're naming a ticket, we shouldn't name someone with a better chance of winning. this shyt about "we can't skip over kamala" :snoop:....yes, we can. and we should. this is about beating donald trump, nothing else

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
i think that's how we all feel :yeshrug:

i'll vote for her, but i'm not gonna pretend that as long as we're naming a ticket, we shouldn't name someone with a better chance of winning. this shyt about "we can't skip over kamala" :snoop:....yes, we can. and we should. this is about beating donald trump, nothing else

they lose all their donor money legally if they dont do kamala

and yet they dont think kamala can win

incredible choice of VP then

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

all these prominent democrats are some pure clowns for that shyt.

don't be waiting til the last minute to do some shyt u knew about for years. :camby:

fukk outta here. they sabotaging their own party.