UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
People like you are part of the problem

You treat this shyt like a video game and have insane lapses in self awareness

Acting like Dems are sabotaging Biden unprovoked like this nikka ain't being held up by drugs and helping hands is peak cognitive dissonance:mjlol:
They change who's on that ticket at this point and it's an L in November breh.

You don't build this up for YEARS and turn back 3 months from election month.

THAT's an automatic L. People in the party asking to switch up now just shows they shouldn't have that position because they're not thinking level-headed.

If anything making an on-the-fly change like that is treating the thing like a video game on some NBA 2K shyt.

Last edited:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
This is turning into 2016 all over again.

Joe is literally one fumble , blunder or senior moment away from throwing this whole thing away .

If he does it after the convention we might as well push the election up get the L
Over with

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
These old ass senators asking Biden to step down because of age is pretty funny. He should but Pelosi and Schumer should gtfoh right with him.
That old bytch pelosi is 84. She got some audacity. She two years older than :smugbiden:

She just as bad as Diane Feinstein, who died last year as a current US senator at age 90

Last edited:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Only people convincing everyone a Kamala Harris takeover at Presidency will be bad are Conservatives and snaky Democrats.

Trust what you have.

Just like like she denied rumors about asking Biden to step down a few days ago, I'm sure she'll deny these rumors about Kamala Harris as well.

A lot of people are sure putting words in her mouth. Which is funny considering how much she has had Kamala's back multiple times when people questioned her in the past.

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nancy Pelosi wants Gavin Newsom to run for president. She been grooming him for years.
I'd like Gavin Newsom to run in 2028 and I'm pretty sure that was his plan too.

That's another thing people don't understand, quality leadership wants time to think things through and plan.

Not cut corners. Not have brittle resources. Do it right.

Set up the campaign to landslide 2028 to bring in a potential two terms off a good setup from Biden/Harris.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's absolutely insane that we're talking about the ego of an unelected vice president, who didn't win anything. didn't win a primary, didn't win the election in 2020. we owe her nothing :yeshrug:she was selected by biden to serve as VP until january 2025; that's it.

i don't have a problem with kamala, but i cannot get onboard with losing to trump over kamala's ego. that's absolutely crazy, and we'll be regretting it for YEARS if she loses to trump

So wham bam thank you maam? Watch your damn mouth with the disrespect of our first black vice president.

If she isnt owed anything, how dare you suggest some random white nominee has the right to jump in line in front of her. Sounds like a damn D.E.I move to me(Disgraceful European Ideology):respect:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So wham bam thank you maam? Watch your damn mouth with the disrespect of our first black vice president.

If she isnt owed anything, how dare you suggest some random white nominee has the right to jump in line in front of her. Sounds like a damn D.E.I move to me(Disgraceful European Ideology):respect:
so say with a straight face that if the Dems are gonna name a ticket, Kamala Harris has the best chance of beating Trump in the electoral college

go ahead
14-1617a7d494b0.jpg

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They change who's on that ticket at this point and it's an L in November breh.

You don't build this up for YEARS and turn back 3 months from election month.All that does is communicate to other people you have as much a plan as babbling Trump does.

THAT's an automatic L. People in the party asking to switch up now just shows they shouldn't have that position because they're not thinking level-headed.

If anything making an on-the-fly change like that is treating the thing like a video game on some NBA 2K shyt.
They change the ticket it's an absolute L I don't disagree.

Here's where the disconnect in these convos is, and it's definitely fatalistic so I understand nikkas fighting me on it, but an L in November is inevitable. Changed ticket or not

Again I understand y'all trying to be positive but I don't think a lot of you Dems are grasping how absolutely fukked this entire situation is. You're focused on the next 4 months, which is understandable , but all these urgent conversations and plans should've been done
years ago. This is why you have nikkas laughing at all this because attempts at these convos were dismissed with "MAGA, #bothsides, y'all are c00n conservative agents in disguise" and now everyone looks silly

And build up what? What's been built? That's the entire problem. Enough with the head in the sand shyt. Dems don't and never did have a plan. AOC just begrudgingly admitted it to the world. So babbling Trump has the advantage in that regard because Project 2025? That's a plan:manny:

Again I understand y'all's reluctance to approach this situation honestly, but the Dems fukked up soooooooooo bad here. This election was lost years ago

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They change the ticket it's an absolute L I don't disagree.

Here's where the disconnect in these convos is, and it's definitely fatalistic so I understand nikkas fighting me on it, but an L in November is inevitable. Changed ticket or not

Again I understand y'all trying to be positive but I don't think a lot of you Dems are grasping how absolutely fukked this entire situation is. You're focused on the next 4 months, which is understandable , but all these urgent conversations and plans should've been done
years ago. This is why you have nikkas laughing at all this because attempts at these convos were dismissed with "MAGA, #bothsides, y'all are c00n conservative agents in disguise" and now everyone looks silly

And build up what? What's been built? That's the entire problem. Enough with the head in the sand shyt. Dems don't and never did have a plan. AOC just begrudgingly admitted it to the world. So babbling Trump has the advantage in that regard because Project 2025? That's a plan:manny:

Again I understand y'all's reluctance to approach this situation honestly, but the Dems fukked up soooooooooo bad here. This election was lost years ago
The best plan is to stick with Biden. That's the plan AOC is pushing.

Trump winning in November isn't a guarantee. I remember all the "guarantees" about the rEd wAvE in 2022.

I actually think Trump gets blown out to be honest.

Remember, Swing Voters are the most important crowd. That crowd looks at issues. No one regarding issues looks at what Trump is proposing and is like "That's my guy!"

The people who are voting for Trump are already accounted for. Trump's problem is that he needs new voters. RNC did nothing to boost that.

Time will tell, but I'll take a ban bet with whoever. I don't think Trump wins November unless Democrats switch it.