UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need someone to explain this Gretchen Whitmer fandom
she's the perfect VP choice right now. a likeable, outgoing, attractive woman, as opposed to JD Vance, the weird incel who wants to force women to give birth :scust: Whitmer helps the Dems clean up with women, and helps in the rust belt

top of the ticket, i like Newsom, Beshear, or Cooper in NC. all have enough positive attributes to take on trump. the voters that the Dems need are dying for someone else besides Trump and Biden

i dont have anything against kamala, but i just dont see what she brings to the table at this point. hell, leave her on the ticket as VP, but this is not the year to try to break 240 years of historical election precedent. it just isnt :snoop:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
This is bad. Really bad. I dislike Biden for various reasons but having Trump back in office is REALLY BAD. If Biden withdraws, the Democrats are going to look weak compared to the GOP which "looks" united (Haley, DeSantis endorsing Trump, Trump surviving an assassination attempt). Kamala won't defeat Trump for various reasons. If Biden stays, people are going to look at him funny because he doesn't have the support of the party establishment and the big donors. :francis::snoop:
All self inflicted wounds.

Dems either have replace Biden with a weak candidate or continue with Biden, leading a divided party. Crazy.