UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
I need someone to explain this Gretchen Whitmer fandom

I live in Michigan. Haven't heard one person mention her name in a year and a half living here. During quarantine she was under fire for traveling to her vacation homes while telling everyone to stay home and don't leave the house

Michigan has the worst roads in the country. A couple of our cities have murder rates that are the worst in the country. Scamming has become an actual profession that has lead to some of the highest insurance rates in the country.

There are huge Confederate flags flying off some major roads once you get outside the city areas. The racism here is bad, I lived down south for some time and nothing that I experienced in the south compares to the white folks up here.

I'm not sure I would want anyone from this state in a national leadership position

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Each democrat will slaughter Trump with women. I'm not lighting 300mil on fire just to roll the dice on someone as reckless as Newsom. And while I dislike Newsom I will give him credit: he's very smart, and smart enough to know not to enter this race. If you're Whitmer, Pritzker, Newsom, etc your best shot is to wait for 2028 no matter what happens. If Trump wins, the governors get to be the anti-establishment candidates running against Vance. And if Kamala wins, they get to primary her

It will be Kamala, and it should be Kamala. She will inherit the Biden money and infrastructure, and is the only candidate who can (since she's VP).

That's what irritates me. It's obvious they all want to wait until 2028, 2032, when Trump is gone or too old to run.

Yet they're telling Biden to step down. For what? And for who? If it's for Kamala, she's already in line to be President :mindblown: If it's for anyone else, I don't respect anyone that was too scared to Primary Biden but, now trying to scheme behind closed doors to get in.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

I live in Michigan. Haven't heard one person mention her name in a year and a half living here. During quarantine she was under fire for traveling to her vacation homes while telling everyone to stay home and don't leave the house

Michigan has the worst roads in the country. A couple of our cities have murder rates that are the worst in the country. Scamming has become an actual profession that has lead to some of the highest insurance rates in the country.

There are huge Confederate flags flying off some major roads once you get outside the city areas. The racism here is bad, I lived down south for some time and nothing that I experienced in the south compares to the white folks up here.

I'm not sure I would want anyone from this state in a national leadership position
Idk how you saying that
Rappers were bigging her up and she had on buffs

And bruh I hate Michigan because it's boring, but I love it at the same time

You seem like you just hating just to hate

The vacation home part is valid

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Cotdamn what happened to the GOP old guard
Maga took over :wow:
The 2016 Primaries was the end of their chapter

One by one Trump washed them badly. The ether he gave Jeb caused him to never be heard from again :mjcry:

Once he dog walked through the entire Republican field the whole party just gave him the golden goose

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

You LITERALLY must live under a rock.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Cotdamn what happened to the GOP old guard
Maga took over :wow:
The asylum is running the show

the GOP base is now just

conspiracy "christian" cult

literally their main beef is "culture" war nothing more reactionary then a religion with it's members dyeing out of old age or can't accept times are moving on with out them and
"sky daddy" ain't never gonna show up.

I mean they literally propped up a pedo as the anointed one because he will do whatever netnyahoo wants .

thier power fantasy is literately rule earth with "Jesus"

look how wired Mike Johnson is