UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
People used to say the same whenever someone would say abortion was on the table...

They've been filling the courts with right-wing, hardline Christian judges and still some people are sleeping :mjlol:
No no he said thats good for the black community. We need more hardcore republican conservative judges. That is really gonna help the progress of the black race. He will tell us how soon, he just too busy right now to educate us sheep.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
And these idiots also screwed up by putting Kamala on the ticket aka the second least talented politician behind Hilary. So now you can’t even run someone who can win like Witmer or Shapiro, a popular battleground state governor from the Midwest because you risk the awful narrative of replacing a woman of color. The better pray Trump rears his usual incompetence from now to No
I just left my elders’ crib and told them it can’t be Kamala. It is what it is. :manny:

I’m calling it: Newsom- Whitmer is the ticket.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Yeah

Just like its highly unlikely a sitting President would withhold aid from states he don't like

Highly unlikely a sitting President and the Republican party would help organize something like January 6th

Highly unlikely Democrats would kick out the nominee 4 months before the election, after having a fake controlled primary

None of the shyt I just mentioned could ever happen
Bro I promise you some of them very same states is finna put Trump ass back in the white house

But to your point, ok. A lot of unprecedented things have occurred I concede.

Let’s see them do it

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I just left my elders’ crib and told them it can’t be Kamala. It is what it is. :manny:

I’m calling it: Newsom- Whitmer is the ticket.
Newsom fukked Cali over. I used to think dude was ok, but over the last few years he’s become another politician.

Cali becoming too pricey and the a$$hole hasn’t done shyt for those struggling.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
2020: On an election year, The 49ers and the Chiefs played in the SB and the world shyt itself into hell shortly afterward.
2024: On an election year, The 49ers and the Chiefs play in the SB and....I don't really like where this going. Is this a bad omen? :francis:

Dan Campbell refused to run the ball in the second half and now, we're letting this domestic terrorist back in the Roosevelt Room.

Also, if that stat about the Super Bowl winner predicting the next president holds true this year.........

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The further the black man & woman stray away from liberal ideals the better…
Individual civil rights, justice, and equality of the law are all traditional tenets of liberalism. Remember liberalism traditionally was in opposition of the Divine Rights of Kings. The idea that some men are ordained by God to have all the resources and power while others, such as peasants, are meant to serve those in the previous category. Most of black folks struggle for human and civil rights in the US is the epitomy of liberalism.