UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Hilarious to see people in Michigan complain about this shyt when they rejected the gas tax she proposed to fix the roads.

Did y’all expect her to get out there with a hard hat and jack hammer to fix the shyt herself?

:dead:
:comeon::camby:
If their government is too incompetent to maintain the roads at an efficient rate then privatize them

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
:comeon::camby:
If their government is too incompetent to maintain the roads at an efficient rate then privatize them

Yeah, that’s going so well down here in Texas

:martin:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Now watch republicans go all in on their smear campaign against Kamala, and when she loses, the press will turn around and say democrats should have stuck with Biden :snoop:
That’s exactly what’s going to happen…

Just like after 2016 when they cried “Hillary should have campaigned in WI”…No shyt morons…

Dems love to do dumb shyt and then talk about the obvious thing they should of done…

Copmala very clearly does NOT have better odds than Biden…She will lose to Cheeto in a landslide…

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
Now watch republicans go all in on their smear campaign against Kamala, and when she loses, the press will turn around and say democrats should have stuck with Biden :snoop:
Exactly, and they're using the same play book against Biden that thy used against Hillary, they swore up and down that she was practically on her deathbed because she caught Pneumonia and fainted at the 9/11 memorial and when she lost the election that shyt was never brought up again, watch Biden's "Dementia" never get brought up after this election if he loses.

What is really frustrating is watching Dem voters play into republicans and Trolls hand on this, Biden dropping out is going to be a disaster, and I have to wonder why more people are failing to realize that when it's obvious. Kamala is a woman and Black/Indian there's no way she wins. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.

Last edited:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
All I remember was the crowd looked mighty homogeneous :mjpls:
And trump blabbering about Dana missing his family vacation, turned that off and went straight to bed.

Daps
-2016 Obama shyts on Biden and discourages him from running for President because Obama was dikkriding Hilary Clinton. End result = Trump wins. (Biden would have beaten Trump)

-2020 Obama told Biden he didn't need to run for President. If Biden listened, the end result = Trump wins re-election.

-2024 Obama shyts on Biden again. If it leads to Biden dropping out, end result = Trump wins re-election.
Biden said he didn’t run in 2016 because he was still grieving over his son, the good one, not Macaulay Culkin.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
The media is about selling stories so they'll do what they do. This is a failure dems. The only reason why they are going through this is Biden's health issues are too noticeable to the public. Something they already known and still tried to push him.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I've been trying to tell y'all Kamala would be the unanimous choice if Biden were to step down...she's the VP...of course, she'd be the #1 option that's just how it goes, they're not gonna sidestep her for someone lower on the totem pole of authority. Now some of the same people who were begging for Biden to drop out have second thoughts 😭 if the theory of “anybody but Trump” is true then it shouldn't be soo appalling to vote for Kamala unless some of you do like Biden more than ya put on.

I said it all along that the Dems are confident in Kamala in these dire circumstances to propel to victory knowing how people feel about the alternative on the other side...now this would be a litmus test on whether Democratic voters are sincere or wishy-washy about their stances of “anybody but Trump” which has somewhat been the narrative (at least online, etc) for the past few months/year. This will say a lot about whether Dem voters are capable of sticking to their guns, the Dems are hoping that its base is serious.

I believe in Kamala in the event she has to step up, I don't doubt how she'd perform in potential debates. Unlike Biden, she wouldn't be afraid of sticking the right amount of arrogance and cockiness to Trump in a debate. She would hold her own in that regard, as far as her winning in November that would come down to Dem voters sticking to their guns...2016 was one thing, most people didn't know much about Trump or what kind of effect he'd have on the country so took a gamble and lost but now in 2024, people know what's at stake with another Trump presidency, so by the end of the Election Day we'll know if whether the “anybody but Trump” stances were legit or just a cute trendy talking point online.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Newsom fukked Cali over. I used to think dude was ok, but over the last few years he’s become another politician.

Cali becoming too pricey and the a$$hole hasn’t done shyt for those struggling.
Here’s the thing- you may be correct. But does the rest of the country understand/care about that enough to not vote for him? He has national name recognition.
That’s what we need.
Exactly, and they're using the same play book against Biden that thy used against Hillary, they swore up and down that she was practically on her deathbed because she caught Pneumonia and fainted at the 9/11 memorial and when she lost the election that shyt was never brought up again, watch Biden's "Dementia" never get brought up after this election if he loses.

What is really frustrating is watching Dem voters play into republicans and Trolls hand on this, Biden dropping out is going to be a disaster, and I have to wonder why more people are failing to realize that when it's obvious. Kamala is a woman and Black/Indian there's no way she wins. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.
I mean, you’re right. Biden needs to stay in and hand it off to Kamala after the election.
And the way they’re going about it is bad. This shouldn’t be playing out in front of the media. At all. It’s disrespectful to Biden and makes the Dems look disorganized.

HOWEVER- because the calls are getting louder and louder, they might have to cave in. And if they cave in— Newsom/Whitmer would be the best bet to win. :yeshrug:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They known. They were hoping people wouldn't find out.
I know thry know. The stupidity was thinking that the public would not notice. Still…he’s old as shyt…this was always going to be a problem. 4 years ago we were asking how he could go 2 terms at his age. Why? Because old peopl get sick, they slow down….they get illnesses like dementia! He needed a string VP. Now they’re paying for being dummies.