UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Farewell Amerikkka

Thanks Obama, Schumer, Pelosi, Jefferies, all u weak democrats

Housing rates about to be 9%

Buying a use car that has 40,000 miles on it will cost $55,000

Alito and thomas can retire and be replaced by younger republicans and nothing u want will passed
Lol

Rates not close to 9

I just looked at a 23 e class w/ 20k miles on my and it was 45k.

Clown talk

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
What happened?

Biden stalling, he wants to know if Kamala can win. Meanwhile AOC just let it known that dems are trying to skip over Kamala sa well, which means throwing campaign funding into the bushes.

Basically the shyt show we're seeing is reflective of the shyt show behind the scenes, and no one is really being as informed or calculated as we might hope from a political party

She went as far as to suggest that many of her fellow Democrats aren't ready to rally around Harris, pointing to conversations she says she's observed behind closed doors.

"I'm just going to say it: If you think that there is consensus among the people who want Joe Biden to leave... that they will support Kamala, Vice President Harris, you would be mistaken," she says. "They are interested in removing the whole ticket."

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Biden was gonna step down it shouldve been in January at the latest.

The last 2 elections were very close in the states that mattered and everyone is familiar with Biden and Trump that I don't see the last months events changing much. Biden vs Trump would be very close. Kamala would lose and I don't think another candidate could get enough support to win in 3 months.

Right

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Biden stalling, he wants to know if Kamala can win. Meanwhile AOC just let it known that dems are trying to skip over Kamala sa well, which means throwing campaign funding into the bushes.

Basically the shyt show we're seeing is reflective of the shyt show behind the scenes, and no one is really being as informed or calculated as we might hope from a political party

It's not a political party

It's a money raising grift

I still think Biden should have been removed but it should have been done earlier

But AOC has convinced me that they don't have the American peoples interests at heart and they don't have a plan

I can't believe Dems are as dumb as I've always thought

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Kamala would lose by a landslide.

A black/indian woman married to a white man and without children is a turn off for so many different groups I don’t see any path for her to win.

The thing that really sucks is it’s the people who would be affected the LEAST by a Trump presidency that are pushing Biden to step down.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Biden is the only one who can beat Trump. They should have waited to tell him to step down after the election if he wins. Why go to tell him now? It doesn't make sense. The polls show that it's 50-50.
This is where talking points get the best of people. No he isn't. In 2020, most voted against Trump, not "for" Biden. The whole dem establishment thinking it could happen twice is straight stupidity.