UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Highly unlikely that happens big dawg

Jog my memory. You talmbout when he left it to the states to fend for themselves?

well the gay shyt is just icing on the cake my brotha. How about smaller government for starters

Yeah

Just like its highly unlikely a sitting President would withhold aid from states he don't like

Highly unlikely a sitting President and the Republican party would help organize something like January 6th

Highly unlikely Democrats would kick out the nominee 4 months before the election, after having a fake controlled primary

None of the shyt I just mentioned could ever happen

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Yeah nothing black people need more than a smaller government. Free market is just what black people need. Its always been a level playing field for us, we don't need any head starts or special programs. Your got it breh
My brotha this is why we just got two different world views

This is coming off as some strong victim mentality right here. We just gonna have to respectfully agree to disagree

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
This is bad. Really bad. I dislike Biden for various reasons but having Trump back in office is REALLY BAD. If Biden withdraws, the Democrats are going to look weak compared to the GOP which "looks" united (Haley, DeSantis endorsing Trump, Trump surviving an assassination attempt). Kamala won't defeat Trump for various reasons. If Biden stays, people are going to look at him funny because he doesn't have the support of the party establishment and the big donors. :francis::snoop:
:yeshrug:fukk em