UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
A blowout. And honestly it’s for the better. The corporation & board game known as America is in need of a shake up
if you think this is what's gonna turn Democrats into the party that lives to cater to you, it's not a certainty.

From '68 to '92 all but 4 of those years were dominated by Republicans. It might be a while before the Democrats get it fully together. They don't have a leader. The main faces are old and decaying. The younger figures are considered too radical and let's be real, aren't gonna be bigger than what they are. The Republicans are a bunch of shameless dikkriders but they found willing participants to get to that, so if anything happened to Trump, you had 20 other people ready to wave his flag. Biden is gonna step down and we expect someone to get most Democrats' approval, run for President for 12 weeks and then win?

This weekend is gonna feel like we got sentenced to 4 years in jail and we're just spending the next 3 months getting our affairs in order before we have to report.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
If this country wouldn't vote for a white woman, will they vote for a black/Indian woman? If so, what makes her different from Hillary?
At least Hillary actually won the nomination.
Harris won't get anyone to vote for her.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Voting third party is rewarding Republicans though.
Pick better candidates then.

It's only so long you're going to be able to use that argument will people before they tune you out aways.

The two party system should have been done away with long ago, but people were too bytchmade to do anything about it.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Voting third party is rewarding Republicans though.
I live in the bluest county in America. My county's spoken for. I'm not about to feel like I contributed to this mess though.

Now during the next election, they'll see I didn't fall in line and I'll get a bunch of spam emails from politicians saying "hey big head wyd?" and they'll want my vote (along with every other voter who straddles the fence.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Y'all gone do what y'all want to. I just hope ya money ain't funny.
I'm going to be good regardless of who is president. I made it through the first Trump presidency, so I'll make it through this one.

Those bills are still going to be due the next day.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
NY, where it won't take as much to sway the state. Most of the state is red. It's just the 5 biggest cities not in Long Island that aren't falling in line.
Population is what matters, so no, much of the state isn't red. Most of the state is blue.

With that being said, do you. Like I told the other dude, I just hope ya money right.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
A blowout. And honestly it’s for the better. The corporation & board game known as America is in need of a shake up

Hopefully we can finally get our demands met...but I doubt it. Negroes love being Whores for Dems

Republicans ready to plunge the country into Christian Fascism and yall making posts like these :dead:god damn yall are delusional