UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Kamala tried running in 2020 :dahell: she flopped then and shes more disliked now than then :dahell:
I hear you yet everyone I’ve talked to over the past few days have said they would have no issue voting for Kamala over Trump. Even the cacs at work. I know that’s a small sample size but I’m just saying, the alternative is still Trump.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
there wasn't one. That's why America is here now.

I'm voting third party once Biden drops out. I'm not gonna reward both sides' stupidity regarding the major election
Voting third party is stupidity

If you’re not voting to minimize Republican power then you’re wasting a vote or you’re racist

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Population is what matters, so no, much of the state isn't red. Most of the state is blue.

With that being said, do you. Like I told the other dude, I just hope ya money right.

Population matters, but most of NYC is extremely blue. The metro area is a toss up. A lot of suburbs and hamlets that would go red. It's the same with Buffalo, Syracuse, Rochester. the city itself is blue. The area surrounding it, not so much, so NY will vote Democrat but watch it be like 55/45

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Voting third party is stupidity

If you’re not voting to minimize Republican power then you’re wasting a vote or you’re racist
Like I said, I live in the bluest county in the country. Me not voting for either is hardly difference making. I'm just afforded the ability to say I didn't contribute to this mess.

Now locally, I'm voting Democrat everything, Dem congressman, Dem judges, Dem hall monitors, you name it.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Population matters, but most of NYC is extremely blue. The metro area is a toss up. A lot of suburbs and hamlets that would go red. It's the same with Buffalo, Syracuse, Rochester. the city itself is blue. The area surrounding it, not so much, so NY will vote Democrat but watch it be like 55/45
Population is the only thing that matters during the presidential election in states. Land can't vote. As of Feb 2024 these are the state numbers for voters party affiliations.

DEMREP
Active5,778,8412,695,185
Inactive625,228207,959

Link if you want to look at it by county.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
if you think this is what's gonna turn Democrats into the party that lives to cater to you, it's not a certainty.

From '68 to '92 all but 4 of those years were dominated by Republicans. It might be a while before the Democrats get it fully together. They don't have a leader. The main faces are old and decaying. The younger figures are considered too radical and let's be real, aren't gonna be bigger than what they are. The Republicans are a bunch of shameless dikkriders but they found willing participants to get to that, so if anything happened to Trump, you had 20 other people ready to wave his flag. Biden is gonna step down and we expect someone to get most Democrats' approval, run for President for 12 weeks and then win?

This weekend is gonna feel like we got sentenced to 4 years in jail and we're just spending the next 3 months getting our affairs in order before we have to report.
I’m not a democrat I don’t have Stockholm syndrome my boi :russ:

At best an independent with conservative values. You are correct about the Dems tho, they are cooked, neutered… seemingly with no young lion waiting in the wings to rise up like Senator Obama was circa 2006-2007. Meanwhile the Republicans got young dogs like Ramaswamy and the like building up traction

I see the red gang running the house for the next 2 terms giving the blue gang time to go back to the drawing board