UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
How's that? What about the conservative party should make us want to support them?

Edit: Wait, are you black tho?
I’m at work I can break down the pros n cons of both parties later but I ain’t finna type up all that.

I had my face as my profile pic up for years I’m not even finna entertain that edit

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you yet everyone I’ve talked to over the past few days have said they would have no issue voting for Kamala over Trump. Even the cacs at work. I know that’s a small sample size but I’m just saying, the alternative is still Trump.
It's amazing that in 2024 y'all still believe who people tell you they're voting for:russ:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I hear you yet everyone I’ve talked to over the past few days have said they would have no issue voting for Kamala over Trump. Even the cacs at work. I know that’s a small sample size but I’m just saying, the alternative is still Trump.
The issue is trying to get independents and undecided voters not people who were gonna vote blue regardless

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Like I said, I live in the bluest county in the country. Me not voting for either is hardly difference making. I'm just afforded the ability to say I didn't contribute to this mess.

Now locally, I'm voting Democrat everything, Dem congressman, Dem judges, Dem hall monitors, you name it.
Contribute to what mess?

Biden is guaranteed to have commented people in his circle and cabinet

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You don’t talk to voters that matter. Moderate republicans and independent whites

They feel comfortable voting for Biden and that’s it.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
This is bad. Really bad. I dislike Biden for various reasons but having Trump back in office is REALLY BAD. If Biden withdraws, the Democrats are going to look weak compared to the GOP which "looks" united (Haley, DeSantis endorsing Trump, Trump surviving an assassination attempt). Kamala won't defeat Trump for various reasons. If Biden stays, people are going to look at him funny because he doesn't have the support of the party establishment and the big donors. :francis::snoop:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I’m not a democrat I don’t have Stockholm syndrome my boi :russ:

At best an independent with conservative values. You are correct about the Dems tho, they are cooked, neutered… seemingly with no young lion waiting in the wings to rise up like Senator Obama was circa 2006-2007. Meanwhile the Republicans got young dogs like Ramaswamy and the like building up traction

I see the red gang running the house for the next 2 terms giving the blue gang time to go back to the drawing board
You’re a c00n and a troll on dead forum

Congrats

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
If this country wouldn't vote for a white woman, will they vote for a black/Indian woman? If so, what makes her different from Hillary?
Hilary shytted on Trump voters and didn't campaign enough

I think Kamala is not a good choice either but she's not automatically just as bad