UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Harris/Shapiro beats Trump. General public don’t hate Kamala like theColi does. The people that will refuse to vote for her because “reasons” were never voting Dem anyway.
Are you really going to have revionist history like we don't know what happened the last time she tried running for presidency?

Hell, you had people in her own camp speaking out against out her, so it wasn't like those reports were coming out of thin air or Coli narratives :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you really going to have revionist history like we don't know what happened the last time she tried running for presidency?
gdJaqmsJ_400x400.jpg

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

Hell, you had people in her own camp speaking out against out her, so it wasn't like those reports were coming out of thin air :mjlol:
Let me rephrase anybody that “hates” her enough to not vote or vote for Trump instead was never voting Dem anyway. And I think Harris will do much better with the women voters than Hilary did.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Anyone who has been paying attention to Biden the last 1-2 years knew he had no business running for a 2nd term (including many of us here). The Democrats are just bad at politics. They should've held primaries; that would've at least prevented RFK Jr from running 3rd Party.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Let me rephrase anybody that “hates” her enough to not vote or vote for Trump instead was never voting Dem anyway. And I think Harris will do much better with the women voters than Hilary did.
Are you willing to bet the next four years on that?

If that shyt goes bad and Democrats lose, it’s going to be the one of the biggest fukk up’s in US history. They better be damn sure that whoever they swap to can win as they will already look inept switching candidates at the last minute.

What’s going to end up happening if they lose is that everyone is going to star juelzing in dodging accountability in wanting Biden to step down in the first place.

Last edited:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Only Democrat that can out wit and out talk Trump on a mic is Newsome.

Some of his policies are terrible will hinder him getting votes but in terms of brutality with a mic hes the only demo that can get dirty abd beat trump at his own game...
Dude’s track record is too atrocious, man has dismantled California with some of the most horrendous policies in recent time. He might wanna sit this one out

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Are you willing to bet the next four years on that?

If that shyt goes bad and Democrats lose, it’s going to be the one of the biggest fukk up’s in US history. They better be damn sure that whoever they swap to can win as they will already look inept switching candidates at the last minute.

What’s going to end up happening if they lose is that everyone is going to star juelzing in dodging accountability in wanting Biden to step down in the first place.
I'm not a big fan of what's happening. But the overall sense is Biden wasn't garnering the necessary support. Dems are attempting to do something to fix that and people are still complaining. Seems like they were in a lose-lose situation regardless. If it was up to me I would've just ran Biden at this point. :hubie: