UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'm not a big fan of what's happening. But the overall sense is Biden wasn't garnering the necessary support. Dems are attempting to do something to fix that and people are still complaining. Seems like they were in a lose-lose situation regardless. If it was up to me I would've just ran Biden at this point. :hubie:
They should have fixed it months ago and never let it gotten to this situation in the first place.

It's too late to do anything about it, so they might as well ride it out with Biden because they're doing it even more damage in trying to replace him instead of standing united together like their party counterpart.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
If this country wouldn't vote for a white woman, will they vote for a black/Indian woman? If so, what makes her different from Hillary?
KAMALA ALREADY RAN FOR PRESIDENT. NO ONE VOTED FOR HER.

Hillary at least one the popular vote. Kamala won nothing. Comparing them 2 is crazy.

Yall got amnesia or something:dahell:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
George Clooney, I'm not even joking lets stop pretending these elections are not a fukking reality show, lets get some celebrities in the mix.
Jon stewart would win it. With Bernie as VP. It'd be a wrap.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
If the DNC nominates anyone else besides Kamala the black women vote will go from +93% to sub 60%. Might as well give the Trump election. You will also have diehard Biden supporters that will not vote. Starting to look like the 2016 election all over again.

Kamala is equipped to be president. I don't see the problem supporting Biden campaign. If he wins and pass away then Kamala is more than ready to run the country.

I can't believe the Republican is fully behind a liar, false religious person, nonfamily man, con-man, criminal, who's proposal for America doesn't benefit black people. But the Dems can't fall in line behind an old, fragile guy.

What a time to be alive.