Until the Black Man becomes Discipline blacks gloablly will always be a joke.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Making a thread = attention whoring? Ok. Have a good day and keep bumping my thread.
You stupid nikka where did I say what your question is asking? This why you stupid nikkas can't be taken seriously. nikka I said its no reason to quote me just to say you didn't read it. That's an attention whore move. nikka talking about discipline but acting like a stereotypical bytch over a thread FOH nikka.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people had the most respected messenger of the 21st century in Malcolm X. The Quran states every people will have a messenger.Those that heeded the guidance live pretty simple, peaceful, productive lives. Those that don't are food for the Great Kafirs. Pretty hard to have sympathy for anybody who was told the stove is hot 50 years ago but keeps crying because they get burned.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
The issue witth the Talented 10th concept is the best and brightest blacks instead of building were offered a seat at White daddies table and said eff thr black community. The issue with the black elite of today is they didnt even try to build prominent black economic bases that were fully independent, at most they just all moved together but were still dependent on white infrastructure for the most part. So we brag about being the first black doctor at a white hospital opposed to building all black hospitals.

We chose unwisely and didn't hold them accountable. We also couldn't protect them at that time. Plus we were fractured and couldn't properly support them.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Naw buddy, u just arent making sense and are in your feelings. Thats obvious with your 1st couple of posts in this thread. You got a problem with my views, so me leaving for a higher paying job is your ammunition against me. Anybody else doing that would be merely common sense. My place of employment has nothing to do with my views. Im doing fine doing what im doing offline NOT working there. You should put in an application at one since evidently thats the only way to contribute to the community:yeshrug:

Here you go again - I didn't say anything about the pay of your job, that's irrelevant to me.
But here you are volunteering that info.

...and then you end with that bullchit. You are a clown. You and the OP.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
You are a clown. You and the OP.

Thank you. You couldnt contain it any longer.:pachaha: Like i said from the get go, say that u disagree with my views and that they make u angry.:yeshrug: No need for all this "you quit a job 2 years ago so everything you say is discredited". Nothin you said this entire thread made any sense anyway. You really just made a fool of yourself:pachaha:

Yall see this idiot:pachaha:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Black people had the most respected messenger of the 21st century in Malcolm X. The Quran states every people will have a messenger.Those that heeded the guidance live pretty simple, peaceful, productive lives. Those that don't are food for the Great Kafirs. Pretty hard to have sympathy for anybody who was told the stove is hot 50 years ago but keeps crying because they get burned.

Malcolm was not a messenger, Elijah was, malcolm how ever had unparalled discipline for the most part.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
You stupid nikka where did I say what your question is asking? This why you stupid nikkas can't be taken seriously. nikka I said its no reason to quote me just to say you didn't read it. That's an attention whore move. nikka talking about discipline but acting like a stereotypical bytch over a thread FOH nikka.
He skims any post longer than a sentence. This man wants to start a social movement from the Misc. section of an internet forum but lacks the patience to read and then comprehend what he has read. There is no point in responding to anything he says.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Good thread OP , dapped and repped, most of your points are spot on. I agree with most but a couple I cant rock with...

Thats a broad generalization considering Black people's history goes back futher than anyone else's on the face of the Earth. Take Taharka, the ruler of Kemet who reunified the Upper and Lower kingdoms during the 25th dynasty. He was eventually conquered by the Assyrians, not because they lacked discipline. Reuniting Upper and Lower Kemet showed what discipline can do, but they were conquered because the Assyrians had more access to iron which afforded them superior weaponary. The same with Zulu and the British. I dare someone say they werent disciplined, its just the Europeans had guns.

There was going to be flies in the ointment regardless when it comes to revolution. shyt look at Benedict Arnold during the American Revovlution. So you cant really say organizations like the Panthers failed because of the lack of discipline. They showed the world how great of a threat that disciplined black people could be

Black people being conquered is a diverse subject, lack of discipline by a few was one of many factors. At the end of the day it is not a cut an dry situation its very complex and nothing in history can compare with it thus it is a difficult subject to truly "have all the answers" for.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Through history majority of the ways Blacks have been conquered were via a group who lacked discipline.

Keep in mind Im not referring to jim crow and stuff that happened after blacks were conquered.

Even till this day you have cats who brag about being God and the Original man, yet have the most trivial vices.

Dudes will argue about black feminist being a cancer not realizing that as a man if you have discipline then you do not allow those types to procreate because you would leave them be to die out. Half these women get preggo by dusty dudes thus creating their warped mentalities and sterotypes on how they assume all black men are.

If there was discipline amongst black men as a whole chances are we would never have had all of the agents in our organizations in the past so the only way they could have destroyed the groups would be to literally go to war with them.

If there was discipline one could argue the crack era and suchwould have not popped up as people wouldnt have touched the dope.

Now keep in mind this weak mentality to not be discipline was programmed into blacks, but when will we say enough is enough and break this mold?

We clown young brothers for not being sexually active as teenagers for christ sakes, as sleeping with a bunch of chicks is what makes you a man and not being productive.

Black men when will we say enough is enough?
Agreed

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It all goes back to God. The whites that stole, massacred and enslaved to build this country were successful using the power of Satan under the guise of Christianity. Black people followed their example and look where it got them. Filthy communities, incarcerated men, honorless societies. You think the Afghans and Iraqis who kicked Americas ass have more resources than African americans? Of course not. What they have is a noble cause they are fighting for and a brotherhood of death before dishonor. Black people worship money by and large and want to live like the white man, when I just explained to you they got their seat at the table serving Satan. And being that Satanist have no honor amongst them there is a heiarchy, rich whites who inherited blood money comfortably at the top and poor blacks willing to kill, exploit and poison their own people scraping for table scraps at the bottom.

The yin to the white mans yang. In other words most black people never stopped being slaves.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Through history majority of the ways Blacks have been conquered were via a group who lacked discipline.

Keep in mind Im not referring to jim crow and stuff that happened after blacks were conquered.

Even till this day you have cats who brag about being God and the Original man, yet have the most trivial vices.

Dudes will argue about black feminist being a cancer not realizing that as a man if you have discipline then you do not allow those types to procreate because you would leave them be to die out. Half these women get preggo by dusty dudes thus creating their warped mentalities and sterotypes on how they assume all black men are.

If there was discipline amongst black men as a whole chances are we would never have had all of the agents in our organizations in the past so the only way they could have destroyed the groups would be to literally go to war with them.

If there was discipline one could argue the crack era and suchwould have not popped up as people wouldnt have touched the dope.

Now keep in mind this weak mentality to not be discipline was programmed into blacks, but when will we say enough is enough and break this mold?

We clown young brothers for not being sexually active as teenagers for christ sakes, as sleeping with a bunch of chicks is what makes you a man and not being productive.

Black men when will we say enough is enough?

Just one problem with your logic. Black people are held in high regards outside of America. Sure a few places in Spain, England, just Europe as a whole got their racist but generally American blacks are seen as the leaders of blacks around the world. We are the most influential group of people in this world.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
He skims any post longer than a sentence. This man wants to start a social movement from the Misc. section of an internet forum but lacks the patience to read and then comprehend what he has read. There is no point in responding to anything he says.
My problem is how can he and most others on this site start a movement when they don't have lives, achievements, etc, people would follow them for? Like Hova said you can't help the poor if you one of them.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Black people being conquered is a diverse subject, lack of discipline by a few was one of many factors. At the end of the day it is not a cut an dry situation its very complex and nothing in history can compare with it thus it is a difficult subject to truly "have all the answers" for.

Yea it is very diverse. That's why I couldn't cosign you saying lack discipline is the main reason of us being conquered over millenia in the OP