Unmarried, childless women are happiest people of all, says expert

Gravity

Banned
Daps
It's okay breh. I understand ugly fat people. I know this is what you really meant to say.:pachaha:
ooh you changed the words of my post, what will I do now? Guarantee you typed up another whole essay then erased it and settled on that.

I just appreciate you proving my point of the thread. You're a perfect example of a childless single older woman.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
People that believe have to either be naive or just dumb as hell...

Just think about literally every older person you know and come in contact with in life...damn near all of them just talk about and get joy from their kids and grand kids. I work with a lot of older cats at both the main gig and the health club I’m at...damn near all the baby boomers I work with and deal with have screen savers on their phones of their kids, and mostly grand kids. All well off and well traveled....that shyt gets old in your 60s then what do you have left?

Just think about bein :flabbynsick: and around other :flabbynsick: folks and watching everybody just enjoy their families, go to events with their family’s while sitting around talking about nothing but their family damn near exclusively while a person with no kids or grand kids just talkin about their 7th trip to Rome :mjlol:

A lot of people that believe this type of shyt don’t get outside or talk to people much. Not saying that applies to everyone but most people yes it does and it’s only natural...
So I can't be the cool aunt?

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
:russ:All these goofy women still in here pushing ridiculous lies.

They all know deep down that they were created to be helpmate to the man and to bear his children.

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
And I bet you're wife just gave up
I can't tell by the way she's prancing around the house this morning. Couldn't tell last night either, when she was still going thru it with a towel between her legs 5-10 mins after I got off of her.

If you're spending all this time trolling on the net in your late 20s-30s, then imagine what it will be like in your 40s-50s when your looks fall all the way off and you cant even get dudes to hit.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I can't tell by the way she's prancing around the house this morning. Couldn't tell last night either, when she was still going thru it with a towel between her legs 5-10 mins after I got off of her.

If you're spending all this time trolling on the net in your late 20s-30s, then imagine what it will be like in your 40s-50s when your looks fall all the way off and you cant even get dudes to hit.

Of course she would never tell you that duh

Well Miss Cleo if it ever gets that bad I'll just settle like she did. lol

Anyway I'll been real. Have a bless Sunday.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
most people are fake, they will parade around pictures of their family like shyt is all good, when most people don't even adult relationships with their kdis when they get old
lmao, most people children ain't shyt, just waiting for your old ass to die so they can get the insurance money , most people don't even want to take care of their elder parents and stick them in nursing homes

I had to take care of elderly people in my family because their kids wouldn't do it, then they show up to he hospice for the final moments crying and shyt

On the flip side you have bad parents who purposely slow themselves down to make their kids take care of them, when their able bodied, good health, and reasonable age

And think their kids have to do it because they are blood related

I seen that happen alot

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
They do these studies every year lmao.

Career women treat their careers like their baby anyway but I’ve never come across a childless woman who didn’t want companionship.

My aunt’s 63 going through this now and men assume there’s something wrong with her because she’s unmarried and childless.