Unmarried, childless women are happiest people of all, says expert

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
But here is the problem... women dont understand men...
So what constitutes "he rocks with me" usually means he fukking me.
Not understanding that men can fukk u... dnt gotta know ur name...and doesnt give 2 shyts about u whatsoever. Doesnt even like u alil bit as a person lol
Women for the most part arent built like that... so it's hard for them to put that together...
The nikka is inside her body. He busted a nutt in her... she gonna think "he has to like me alil bit"...
And this is why the biggest beefs are baby momma/baby father...
Father mad he gotta be tied to this bytch he dont even like for atleast 18yrs...
And after even pushing a whole life outta her body, that looks just like the nikka... the nikka still dont come around. Unless he wants p*ssy..
This is when she finally realizes he never liked her at all.... And the anger, regret and animosity kicks in

:wow:

cold world no slanket​

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
I believe it. Once women stop sipping the Koolaid that they HAVE to be married and they HAVE to have children....it becomes less necessary and they become happy with what they have and can achieve on their own. There's something freeing about being single and having a guy or two on the side you can call when you need them and then send them on their way when their services are no longer needed.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
I believe it. Once women stop sipping the Koolaid that they HAVE to be married and they HAVE to have children....it becomes less necessary and they become happy with what they have and can achieve on their own. There's something freeing about being single and having a guy or two on the side you can call when you need them and then send them on their way when their services are no longer needed.
Lol your penis envy and rejection of your core nature will lead you nowhere. I hope you enjoy that trip there.

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
Lol your penis envy and rejection of your core nature will lead you nowhere. I hope you enjoy that trip there.

I don't have penis envy, and I never said I didn't want to have kids. I was speaking about women who have chosen not to and how freeing it can be. What's wrong with a woman being single and childless...with a few friends with benefits on the side?

We all die one day, I say live like how YOU want to, not how society says you should.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
That’s what’s funny. Getting dikk is not a challenge for most women, getting commitment from the one they want is. That’s why I chuckle to myself when some women try and navigate through sex the same way men do, they always end up miserable.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
"Actually, it is worse than that. Several studies have shown that single people who say that they like being single are judged more harshly than single people who say they want to be coupled. Other people insist that the single people who like their single lives are less happy than the single people who don’t like their single lives. It is as if they are saying to the happy single people, “Oh, you are just saying you are happy; you don’t really mean it.” They also express more anger toward the single people who are not complaining about their single lives.":mjlol:
What Single Women Really Want

"When researchers finally gave single women a chance to describe what matters to them, without pre-judging their answers, they found that marriage wasn’t so important after all. Living on their own, establishing a career, financial security, and even traveling were higher priorities. Traveling was twice as important as having kids, and establishing a career was named as a number-one priority more than four times as often as having kids.":sas2:

(Looks at some responses in this thread...and looks at findings from the study...):bryan:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
"Actually, it is worse than that. Several studies have shown that single people who say that they like being single are judged more harshly than single people who say they want to be coupled. Other people insist that the single people who like their single lives are less happy than the single people who don’t like their single lives. It is as if they are saying to the happy single people, “Oh, you are just saying you are happy; you don’t really mean it.” They also express more anger toward the single people who are not complaining about their single lives.":mjlol:
What Single Women Really Want

"When researchers finally gave single women a chance to describe what matters to them, without pre-judging their answers, they found that marriage wasn’t so important after all. Living on their own, establishing a career, financial security, and even traveling were higher priorities. Traveling was twice as important as having kids, and establishing a career was named as a number-one priority more than four times as often as having kids.":sas2:

(Looks at some responses in this thread...and looks at findings from the study...):bryan:
You show this chic one of the plethora of "studies" that shyt on black women(fat, most stds, least desirable, bad attitude, etc) and she'll write a dissertation of why "studies" shouldn't be believed because folk have agendas. It's clear that there's an agenda to destroy traditional families in this society and promote alternative lifestyles that even the science community is in on(look how they're siding with trannies and starting to side with pedophiles), but people are stupid and always gravitate to confirming their own biases which makes them easy to manipulate.