University of Alabama Sororities Still Won't Rush Black Women

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
They're not excluded due to them being white, it's because they normally don't attend Black colleges. You CACs couldn't stop lying to save your lives.

1st of all fukkboy i aint white and 2nd only HBCUs have black gree life? and 3rd black sororities and sororities in general turn hoes down for the simplest things anyway so race would play a factor in joining a black organization. so get your shyt in order before addressing me :ufdup:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1st of all fukkboy i aint white and 2nd only HBCUs have black gree life? and 3rd black sororities and sororities in general turn hoes down for the simplest things anyway so race would play a factor in joining a black organization. so get your shyt in order before addressing me :ufdup:

I just proved you wrong CAC, stand up and be proud to be the devil you are.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not necessarily true. But if it were, what's wrong with that? :popcorn:

You aren't 'necessarily' in a fraternity and you're claiming fraternities and sororities aren't 'necessarily' derived from the Masons, so I don't 'necessarily' think we have anything to discuss.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
How did this become about the north? Nobody said anything about "northern black folks"

Northern blacks/southern blacks they see us all the same way. Trust me.

You outta here tryna shyt on southern blacks because certain groups of people think they aint shyt.

Well guess what, those same people think the exact same about black people up north.

If you still don't understand then i dont know.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who cares? Why do black women want to be part of a racist sorority anyway?

If the sorority admitted black women tomorrow, it wouldn't mean they aren't racist. Start your own sorority or don't fukk with them.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Northern blacks/southern blacks they see us all the same way. Trust me.

You outta here tryna shyt on southern blacks because certain groups of people think they aint shyt.

Well guess what, those same people think the exact same about black people up north.

If you still don't understand then i dont know.

I laugh when "northern" blacks insult Southern blacks. Here are some facts:

1. Most African Americans live in the South. Northern blacks don't even register on the ethnic population map. They have no presence.

2. African Americans in the South are more black, culturally and genetically, than so-called "blacks" in the North.

3. Most black everything comes from the South.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
AKAs and Deltas cross like 60 girls a line at UA.

Everything you said is right.

How does a black person get to the point where they want to join an all white social organization.

Black folk have been begging for the white man's nut crumbs since we got here. :mjpls:

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
Honestly who cares. Are there whites in black sororities? Nah.

Ummm yes.
2ivzayd.jpg

516hbm.jpg