University of Alabama Sororities Still Won't Rush Black Women

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I laugh when "northern" blacks insult Southern blacks. Here are some facts:

1. Most African Americans live in the South. Northern blacks don't even register on the ethnic population map. They have no presence.

2. African Americans in the South are more black, culturally and genetically, than so-called "blacks" in the North.

3. Most black everything comes from the South.

breh you making it worse :bryan:

We shyttin on each other.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh you making it worse :bryan:

We shyttin on each other.

Hey I'm not even from the South and I do think many Southern blacks are ignorant tap dancing sellouts. I don't cheer for these Confederate schools but I understand why some do. That said, insulting Southern blacks is not the way to go about it. There is racism in the North too and I get the feeling there is more black peoplehood in the South. At least when the whites discriminate against you, all you have to turn to is other blacks.

TayMarie

Rookie
Daps
My best friend who is biracial went through rush a few weeks ago. She has at least a 3.5 , community service house, track/cross country and did not get a bid. The school is LSU. It is safe to say she did not get a bid because she was half black. I bet those sororities have no problem cheering for the football team.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Ummm yes.
2ivzayd.jpg

516hbm.jpg

i was talking about at UA. i didnt remember any...could be right could be wrong :manny:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Pretty much. A couple of brothers @MegaTronBomb! and others disagreed with my views on the importance of HBCU's. This is why they are needed. Most of the suburban blacks are culturally lost. I understand parents wanting to give their children a good education but you should immerse them with their culture. *cough* @Napoleon that's why the *church* has and will always be of importance in African American culture.

You can send them to any school you want but if you want your kids to retain any blackness have them volunteer in the church, food drives, etc with other black kids. That will give them that culture so they aren't lost on PWI looking to join all white sororities and using the *I listen to alternative music and skateboard* excuse into why they don't feel comfortable around people that look like them.

Breh, you're talking about the University of Alabama..... Were it literally took the president forcing the school to integrate.

The football program was on a no nikkas policy til 1971...and only integrated cause a black player from USC put a foot in their ass.

How much more racist can it get than this? The Governor of the State literally took his ass to Tuscaloosa, and stood in front of the doors so blacks couldn't enter.

image.jpg

It's not really a stretch to say that the University of Alabama prides itself in his historically racist culture.... white folks faking outrage, like they're not the current generation/by product of a racist institution.

Them white girls all sad that black girls didn't get rushed, but i guarantee you they aint leaving their sororities in protest....

you claimed that HBCU's are important cause it'll give regular blacks a sense of belonging in a predominantly black world..... and that's some bullshyt.

The importance of HBCU's has nothing to do with that.... HBCU's are important because they represent the collective decision of blacks from generations ago, to use their influence and education for the good of their people.

You think that The Tuskegee institute was established, with the foremost intentions so blacks could feel good and belong in a mostly black community? nah playa.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
My best friend who is biracial went through rush a few weeks ago. She has at least a 3.5 , community service house, track/cross country and did not get a bid. The school is LSU. It is safe to say she did not get a bid because she was half black. I bet those sororities have no problem cheering for the football team.

You forget, them racist whites have no problem with cheering for the football team... cause them nikkas have value to them.

literally the modern day " our ******s are better than your ******s"

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

you claimed that HBCU's are important cause it'll give regular blacks a sense of belonging in a predominantly black world..... and that's some bullshyt.

The importance of HBCU's has nothing to do with that.... HBCU's are important because they represent the collective decision of blacks from generations ago, to use their influence and education for the good of their people.

You think that The Tuskegee institute was established, with the foremost intentions so blacks could feel good and belong in a mostly black community? nah playa.

Read this part again bro. Lol