University of Alabama Sororities Still Won't Rush Black Women

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Those same sororities will be at Bryant-Denny every home game Saturday doe :mjpls:
@portcityplaya @CrimsonTider :mjpls:

Just an excuse to get drunk. Before they were watching negroes colliding full speed at each other they were tailgating and getting drunk at lynchings.

White people :camby:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
If you're trying to join a white sorority than you are a c00n.

Pretty much. A couple of brothers @MegaTronBomb! and others disagreed with my views on the importance of HBCU's. This is why they are needed. Most of the suburban blacks are culturally lost. I understand parents wanting to give their children a good education but you should immerse them with their culture. *cough* @Napoleon that's why the *church* has and will always be of importance in African American culture.

You can send them to any school you want but if you want your kids to retain any blackness have them volunteer in the church, food drives, etc with other black kids. That will give them that culture so they aren't lost on PWI looking to join all white sororities and using the *I listen to alternative music and skateboard* excuse into why they don't feel comfortable around people that look like them.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Pretty much. A couple of brothers @MegaTronBomb! and others disagreed with my views on the importance of HBCU's. This is why they are needed. Most of the suburban blacks are culturally lost. I understand parents wanting to give their children a good education but you should immerse them with their culture. *cough* @Napoleon that's why the *church* has and will always be of importance in African American culture.

You can send them to any school you want but if you want your kids to retain any blackness have them volunteer in the church, food drives, etc with other black kids. That will give them that culture so they aren't lost on PWI looking to join all white sororities and using the *I listen to alternative music and skateboard* excuse into why they don't feel comfortable around people that look like them.
AKAs and Deltas cross like 60 girls a line at UA.

Everything you said is right.

How does a black person get to the point where they want to join an all white social organization.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It's 2013 and we still have extreme racial bigots in a place that's supposed to be enlightened. To be honest I don't see this racial shyt ever goin away. So I just stay in my lane and do what I gotta do to bring me and my fam up ..fukk these folk out here

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brooklyn :camby:

Boston :mjpls:

Philly :mjpls:

Minnesota :mjpls:

I'm always interested in where these brothas that romanticize the North and it's race relations and so called black prosperity come from. White people have all but sent you negroes on a new millennium version of Trail of Tears by pricing you out.

Don't ya'll take your hat off when you see a white man?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_lkqjj8IyIw1qhn02fo1_500.jpg