University of Alabama Sororities Still Won't Rush Black Women

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
I laugh when "northern" blacks insult Southern blacks. Here are some facts:

1. Most African Americans live in the South. Northern blacks don't even register on the ethnic population map. They have no presence.

2. African Americans in the South are more black, culturally and genetically, than so-called "blacks" in the North.

3. Most black everything comes from the South.

I was lettin you rock til u said this. So because you ancestors either weren't smart enough to or couldnt make it out the south during slavery, you're more black than me? Or do we not all come from the same place?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My best friend who is biracial went through rush a few weeks ago. She has at least a 3.5 , community service house, track/cross country and did not get a bid. The school is LSU. It is safe to say she did not get a bid because she was half black. I bet those sororities have no problem cheering for the football team.
:umad:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:patrice:
Ummm yes.
2ivzayd.jpg

516hbm.jpg

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Read this part again bro. Lol

i disagree with your views on HBCU's cause you made some baseless claim that if you're black and you're not of the social elite at a PWI.... you're instantly the weirdo nikka with no black friends..... and that at HBCU's that doesn't happen.

you're trying so hard to be pro black, you're saying some bizarro world shyt..

" if you want your kids to retain any blackness have them volunteer in the church, food drives, etc with other black kids."

:rudy: really my nikka? The secret to instilling blackness in your kids, is by attending church and it's functions with other black people.

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
i disagree with your views on HBCU's cause you made some baseless claim that if you're black and you're not of the social elite at a PWI.... you're instantly the weirdo nikka with no black friends..... and that at HBCU's that doesn't happen.

you're trying so hard to be pro black, you're saying some bizarro world shyt..

" if you want your kids to retain any blackness have them volunteer in the church, food drives, etc with other black kids."

:rudy: really my nikka? The secret to instilling blackness in your kids, is by attending church and it's functions with other black people.

Teach your kids to love themselves if you want to keep the trillness alive in them.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Teach your kids to love themselves if you want to keep the trillness alive in them.

teaching your children to love themselves, teaching them the history of their people, and championing the true black greats aint the way to keep blackness in your kids..... it's all accomplished by going to church and being around other church going blacks. :yes:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
teaching your children to love themselves, teaching them the history of their people, and championing the true black greats aint the way to keep blackness in your kids..... it's all accomplished by going to church and being around other church going blacks. :yes:

lol I stopped responding because I can see you are being deliberately obtuse. I used that as an example. Teaching your kids and championing black greats is all good, but that still doesn't help when you are sending your kids to predominantly white schools and living in all white areas. They need to be socializing with other black kids. If you are going to make the argument that you lived in an all white area or went to all white schools for your lack of social skills amongst people that look like you, your parents simply failed you. They could have immersed you in events like Church or volunteering etc that supplements your zip code and school choice. That was my point.

Continue your circle jerk of whiteness. :camby:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
They'll be fine. I hope they weren't too disappointed. They gotta remember what country and what area they live in.

brookiecookie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AKAs and Deltas cross like 60 girls a line at UA.

Everything you said is right.

How does a black person get to the point where they want to join an all white social organization.

no they don't. there's like 40 TOTAL deltas and akas at UA. they only cross 5-10 girls a time. its alot more selective than rushing white sororities.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
no they don't. there's like 40 TOTAL deltas and akas at UA. they only cross 5-10 girls a time. its alot more selective than rushing white sororities.
did you go to UA or something?

How are you going to claim I don't know what Im talking about.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Should of chose an HBCU and she wouldn't of had that problem.

ummm, arent HBCU's more expensive than public schools?

And honestly, y'al need to get away from this thinking that all black ppl get along.....going to an HBCU is not a good option for every black person.