University of Alabama Sororities Still Won't Rush Black Women

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Most of them sorority girls like that at Alabama and places are strictly :mjpls: and will give you the :scusthov: for looking their way. If they hang in groups keep it movin because there is a group mentality. If they are loners then they're fair game.

I'd figure that :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what, let them have their on sororities! They own restaurants and what the hell ever. If they don't want you there, gtfo and get your own.

If they wanted "their own" they would be at a HBCU. Theres something wrong in 2013 if black can't partisipate in regular activities everyone else can in a major state university. I'm not calling for legal action or anything but something is wrong with that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: Most of the black people considered affluent stay down south.

Considered affluent by whom? doggie, as ignorant as this may be people outside of the south think southern blacks are Huckleberry finn type nigras who speak broken english, drink sweat tea all day work and take they hat off when they see a white man.

Last edited:

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
I dont even know why this is news. Haven't the black girls got their own sororities? Join that. Although I suppose it must suck for those anothergirl c00n types who want nothing to do with black people :umad:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Considered affluent by whom? doggie, as ignorant as this may be people outside of the south think southern blacks are Huckleberry finn type nigras who speak broken english, drink sweat tea all day work and take they hat off when they see a white man.

Okay, so there you go. The ignorant people must be the ones who live outside the South.

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good, sororities and fraternities are some paganistic shyt to begin with. Let them devils have that.
bruh,, blks be the main ones dikk riding frats and sororities so gtfoh with that,,,, mofos be 50 years old still talking about their frat,,,, that shyt ends when you graduate and start real life,, but not for blks,, its a fake ass honor in the life of a simpleton

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh,, blks be the main ones dikk riding frats and sororities so gtfoh with that,,,, mofos be 50 years old still talking about their frat,,,, that shyt ends when you graduate and start real life,, but not for blks,, its a fake ass honor in the life of a simpleton

CAC, shut the fukk up. I don't even know what makes a devil like you think you can even address me. Shut your heathen ass up,