University of Alabama Sororities Still Won't Rush Black Women

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
See, Now they learned early in they life that them CACs ain't got love for them....They will be prepared and ready to fight this in the work place when they graduate....:troll: :myman:

@MikeBrownsJob

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I didn't live here, I would still think the same. NYC had Stop and Frisk for a minute, but nikkas don't look at that as blatant racism? I'd damn near consider that worse because that's systematic racism you can't do a damn thing about. No part of the U.S. is 'more' racist than any other. CACs are the same worldwide.

Who said we didn't look at stop and frisk as blatant racism? Down south just has more of it. I don't think we're getting anywhere so we'll have to agree to disagree.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I'd enjoy my life much more if c00n nikkas like yourself stopped breathing.

Lol. white people run your life. they are all you think a about. am i wrong to say that 99% of your posts are about white ppl and c00ns? what happen to you to make you this way? when you decide to off yourself because you can't take them anymore. Please take your brother Kermit with you.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember that shyt. But you know, this ain't nothing new. Cats from up north have been on this shyt a minute. Remember in the movie Life when Martin and Eddie are going into the country town just talking shyt about the Southern cats (even though they came down THERE to cop liquor.) I guess it has to do with Blacks in the North getting educated before Southern Blacks, but it really all comes down to whites seeing Northern Blacks as more educated than the Southern ones. Sad we let the oppressor tell us what to think about our own damn people.

White people ain't the reason why. Truthfully, it's because most of you talk slow and are down right country. (maybe that's the impression) You might be in the minority I don't know.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
See, Now they learned early in they life that them CACs ain't got love for them....They will be prepared and ready to fight this in the work place when they graduate....:troll: :myman:

@MikeBrownsJob

:laff: breh you know silly that sounds? I can look at American history and take a wild guess. I don't need to spend 50K and experience blatant racism.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people ain't the reason why. Truthfully, it's because most of you talk slow and are down right country. You might be in the minority I don't know.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. That's an ignorant ass statement you just made. But again, the root cause is the same reason why Creole people separated themselves from Negroes in New Orleans in the early 20th century. White people have always been the cause of division between Blacks in America, whether you realize it or not.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Lion, who do you have winning the superbowl this year? do you see the heat repeating?( if you dont know who the HEAT are, they're a basketball team. they have a great player name Lebron James). you should watch the sport sometime. come over to the coliseum sometime , it may help you to take your mind off white ppl.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lion, who do you have winning the superbowl this year? do you see the heat repeating?( if you dont know who the HEAT are, they're a basketball team. they have a great player name Lebron James). you should watch the sport sometime. come over to the coliseum sometime , it may help you to take your mind off white ppl.

It didn't help you take your mind off me apparently, especially since this is the first conversation we've ever had. Stalk people on the Coli who don't know you exist, brehs.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is exactly what I'm talking about. That's an ignorant ass statement you just made. But again, the root cause is the same reason why Creole people separated themselves from Negroes in New Orleans in the early 20th century. White people have always been the cause of division between Blacks in America.

White folks don't have anything to do with this. There's just an impression that people from the south are country/bamas. But this division that you speak of is purely superficial; it's not like i'm saying fukk every black people from the south. (even though you probably will take it that way)