Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Ummm yes.

516hbm.jpg
:whoo:

do you happen to know if she has an instagram account of anything?

Bish is cold.

while I'm asking, her friend in the back too.:whew:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Lol. Far from it. :bryan:
I'm very proud of being black and would never try and rush a white org, I'm apart of a nphc org. However, I don't think its fair to say other girls can't be apart of it if they want. I've seen girls come from out of state (and not know what they are getting into), be qualified, try and rush and get denied, but some ugly, dumb white girl can be in it. :stopitslime:

not everybody wants to be in a black org, doesn't make them a k00n.

I stand corrected then. But "brookie cookie" let's be real. We aren't talking about multi-racial sororities. We are talking lily white. That's a very stark contrast in the socialization of those who join black soros, multi-cultural and white soros for black girls and you know what I'm talking. Doesn't make them a c00n but they are definitely walking a fine line. I've seen only a handful actually participate in the black community in black organizations while the majority in white sorors wanted nothing to do with black people. I've seen black girls at HBCU's last one semester and head to a PWI all because it wasn't "diverse" enough for them :snoop: Also you can't expect white organizations to appreciate black beauty. Of course they are going to support girls who look like them.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't matter. White people don't stop being white people because they live up north. nikkas need to wake up and get off that bullshyt.

What bullshyt? I understand you live down there but that region is on some next shyt.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What bullshyt? I understand you live down there but that region is on some next shyt.

If I didn't live here, I would still think the same. NYC had Stop and Frisk for a minute, but nikkas don't look at that as blatant racism? I'd damn near consider that worse because that's systematic racism you can't do a damn thing about. No part of the U.S. is 'more' racist than any other. CACs are the same worldwide.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lion, please kill yourself or something. you are by far the worst poster here. bet you dont even leave your dungeon you sick fukk.

And you're a Magnum condom, always kissing ass for the white man. nikkas like you should be strung up.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Motherfukkers are stupid as hell. The same nikkas talking Black unity and whatnot think they are somehow more intelligent than Blacks down south.

I'm a huge Wu Tang fan, and I remember when Rza made some comments about black folks down south ..... but last time I checked the overwhelming majority of HBCUs are also Down South ......... soooooooooooooo ...................... are Northeastern/Midwestern states producing black college graduate like that :patrice:

Sure there plenty of issues ..... but shiit there plenty of issues everywhere...... the fake ass tribalism is cool on the surface, cause that's just what humans in general do..... but when folks really take it seriously its just :snoop:

brookiecookie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stand corrected then. But "brookie cookie" let's be real. We aren't talking about multi-racial sororities. We are talking lily white. That's a very stark contrast in the socialization of those who join black soros, multi-cultural and white soros for black girls and you know what I'm talking. Doesn't make them a c00n but they are definitely walking a fine line. I've seen only a handful actually participate in the black community in black organizations while the majority in white sorors wanted nothing to do with black people. I've seen black girls at HBCU's last one semester and head to a PWI all because it wasn't "diverse" enough for them :snoop: Also you can't expect white organizations to appreciate black beauty. Of course they are going to support girls who look like them.

I understand, like I said I personally would never join one... but that's not the issue. The issue is they don't even have an OPTION. The University needs to get involved if a group denies membership based solely on race.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a huge Wu Tang fan, and I remember when Rza made some comments about black folks down south ..... but last time I checked the overwhelming majority of HBCUs are also Down South ......... soooooooooooooo ...................... are Northeastern/Midwestern states producing black college graduate like that :patrice:

Sure there plenty of issues ..... but shiit there plenty of issues everywhere...... the fake ass tribalism is cool on the surface, cause that's just what humans in general do..... but when folks really take it seriously its just :snoop:

I remember that shyt. But you know, this ain't nothing new. Cats from up north have been on this shyt a minute. Remember in the movie Life when Martin and Eddie are going into the country town just talking shyt about the Southern cats (even though they came down THERE to cop liquor.) I guess it has to do with Blacks in the North getting educated before Southern Blacks, but it really all comes down to whites seeing Northern Blacks as more educated than the Southern ones. Sad we let the oppressor tell us what to think about our own damn people.