Universal Healthcare (M4all): Italy’s government chooses if you live or die with/out the Coronavirus

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yes you’re right. Regardless of if u have comorbidities or even if your in immaculate health.

if you’re black you have a lower chance of surviving based off of the incredibly fukked up health system already and our scores are lowered.

statistically you die first. The human element is over. It’s all about stats and stats say u deserve to die first.

Common sense no heart string bs y’all think of.

But hey some of y’all think this coronavirus crisis will push us to M4all. Y’all going to get a reality check soon if your black.

but hey I’m just a crazy guy on the internet :yeshrug:

There’s no way the government has explained why black people go to the back of the line.

oh wait :francis:

Patient Ethnicity Affects Triage Assessments and Patient Prioritization in U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Emergency Departments

Patient Ethnicity Affects Triage Assessments and Patient Prioritization in U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Emergency Departments

This is a public US system and the research is already there for United States government owned health facilities :francis:

to the back of the bus y’all go again
None of this has anything to do with you looking stupid with this thread breh.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
None of this has anything to do with you looking stupid with this thread breh.

it’s the only reason I started the thread.

I never said I hated m4all I only stated that when we get it, we can’t build it on the framework of racism.

Other ppl who attacked me for dissing non m4all

Last edited:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You know why u made this thread breh, dont back track now.

Reread all my posts. I was posting about the establishment of precedent for killing black ppl (theyve already done it).

Other ppl just assumed black people havent built up private hospitals and doctor offices around the country and I wasn’t talking about those hospitals

it’s a bernie white centric mindset so I understand why they reacted in that manner. True cac Bernie bro’s know they can go anywhere and don’t care about this at all.

We should all have the option to go to black owned providers where we’ll be treated better including our seniors.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reread all my posts. I was posting about the establishment of precedent for killing black ppl (theyve already done it).

Other ppl just assumed black people havent built up private hospitals and doctor offices around the country and I wasn’t talking about those hospitals

it’s a bernie white centric mindset so I understand why they reacted in that manner. True cac Bernie bro’s know they can go anywhere and don’t care about this at all.

We should all have the option to go to black owned providers where we’ll be treated better including our seniors.

Why would the right to go anywhere you want change under Medicare for all? The hospitals and doctors will still be private entities under the plan.

The plan is to give everyone government insurance to let them go to any doctor they want without having to pay out of pocket. Right now if I want to go to one of those black owned hospitals you talk about and they are out of network I have to pay significantly more for going to them.

You and I have discussed Medicare for all before and you never mentioned race in regards to your objection to the plan. You shyt on Medicare in its current form in order to praise Medicare advantage. This is a whole new argument from you against the plan.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This is probably the worst argument against M4A I've ever seen. :russ:

Dude really tried to argue that right to transfer makes American healthcare better than M4A systems. :russ:

And then turned around and noted the rate of Black poverty and Iack of healthcare access, a factor which, in reality, eliminates the "right to transfer" argument. :russ:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why would the right to go anywhere you want change under Medicare for all? The hospitals and doctors will still be private entities under the plan.

The plan is to give everyone government insurance to let them go to any doctor they want without having to pay out of pocket. Right now if I want to go to one of those black owned hospitals you talk about and they are out of network I have to pay significantly more for going to them.

You and I have discussed Medicare for all before and you never mentioned race in regards to your objection to the plan. You shyt on Medicare in its current form in order to praise Medicare advantage. This is a whole new argument from you against the plan.

I compared Medicare vs Medicare advantage bc medicare advantage offers more benefits.

And no universal healthcare system allows u to visit any doctor. Spain, Italy and the uk still have private healthcare and the majority of the highly rated hospitals in said countries are private. The wait time is also way lower. The average wait time to visit public hospitals in Italy is 1-3 months.

The idea that u can visit any hospital or doctor you want in a universal healthcare(m4all) model has never been true anywhere.

Last edited:

barese

Pro
Daps
And no universal healthcare system allows u to visit any doctor. Spain, Italy and the uk still have private healthcare and the majority of the highly rated hospitals in said countries are private. The wait time is also way lower. The average wait time to visit public hospitals in Italy is 1-3 months.
Practically all of those excellent private hospitals (often special problem centers, like the migraine center in Milan) are accredited with the public healthcare system, and their wait time is usually longer than for the regular hospitals, because they are famous.

Urgent matters are dealt immediately, no wait time.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
And no universal healthcare system allows u to visit any doctor. Spain, Italy and the uk still have private healthcare and the majority of the highly rated hospitals in said countries are private.
Private insurance doesn't allow you to visit any doctor without going into debt either.

When my wife had medi-cal while pregnant, they let her choose her provider. It was simple.

When we got bluecross, finding a doctor was a fukking mess, not everyone accepted bluecross and EVERYTHING cost alot of money.

When we switched to Kaiser, we could ONLY go to Kaiser Permanente, the service was better, but the wait times are ridiculous and its incredibly expensive. You might have to wait a few months before seeing a doctor.

All this shyt happens right now with private insurance, you look ridiculous breh.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Private insurance doesn't allow you to visit any doctor without going into debt either.

When my wife had medi-cal while pregnant, they let her choose her provider. It was simple.

When we got bluecross, finding a doctor was a fukking mess, not everyone accepted bluecross and EVERYTHING cost alot of money.

When we switched to Kaiser, we could ONLY go to Kaiser Permanente, the service was better, but the wait times are ridiculous and its incredibly expensive. You might have to wait a few months before seeing a doctor.

All this shyt happens right now with private insurance, you look ridiculous breh.

I mean u made up u can choose whatever doctor u want in m4all. Medi-cal gave u a list of doctors to choose from. Medicaid has less providers to choose from

General and family practice providers had an acceptance rate of 68.2% for Medicaid patients compared with 89.8% for Medicare and 91% for private insurance.

In fact in California shyt was so bad until they let private insurers take over Medicaid. When that happened they were more efficient and could offer more hospitals u could visit.

most Medicaid programs ran by private insurers offer more. So much so that 38 states that offer Medicaid are now ran by private insurers.

California being the leading example.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I mean u made up u can choose whatever doctor u want in m4all. Medi-cal gave u a list of doctors to choose from. Medicaid has less providers to choose from

Medi- cal gives you a list the same as bluecross, but unlike bluecross you aren't paying an arm and leg depending on where you go. Many private insurances are in network, like the one I have, where I cant go anywhere.

Medi-cal is better than any private insurance in California and wont put you in debt for a health crisis.

This thread is supposed to highlight the benefits of private insurance compared to universal, but all you've done is look stupid when every "con" you have with universal is also a "con" for private insurance.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Medi- cal gives you a list the same as bluecross, but unlike bluecross you aren't paying an arm and leg depending on where you go. Many private insurances are in network, like the one I have, where I cant go anywhere.

Medi-cal is better than any private insurance in California and wont put you in debt for a health crisis.

This thread is supposed to highlight the benefits of private insurance compared to universal, but all you've done is look stupid when every "con" you have with universal is also a "con" for private insurance.

the reason medi-cal can offer all of that now. Is because private insurers run the program. California is the shining example of the private industry taking over Medicaid and it drastically improving.

F K

All Star
Daps
the reason medi-cal can offer all of that now. Is because private insurers run the program. California is the shining example of the private industry taking over Medicaid and it drastically improving.
:jbhmm: so govt pays private insurers with tax money , who then pay providers to take care of people on medicaid?

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm: so govt pays private insurers with tax money , who then pay providers to take care of people on medicaid?

Kind of. Insurers just do it cheaper than the government.

California ran their Medicaid system but costs were rising very quickly. A health insurer said they could do it cheaper, they tried it out for a small piece of medicaid. They did it cheaper, then the government just outsourced Medicaid administration to health plans almost entirely. The insurance plans did it cheaper and added more hospitals for people to go to

So if the government takes over Medicaid again, costs will rise and taxes will go up and benefits will go down. That’s just bc they’re not as good at it. And this is in the largest state in America.

other states followed suit to save money as well.