Universal Healthcare (M4all): Italy’s government chooses if you live or die with/out the Coronavirus

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
France...:picard:
I hope our numbers look better....:mjcry:

160 Cases which had an outcome:

12 (8%) Recovered / Discharged

148 (93%) Deaths
as far as the death rates are concerned around the globe and in the US. we know the average age is still old. what is the average age of those with the Rona in these countries? are these countries holding more boomers than us..per capita?

these questions need to be answered before we can do any kind of comparing.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
In his defense there are plenty of people yelling about how this proves america needs medicare 4 all. I think he's jumped the gun massively on this thread but he's not the only one.
People are saying this proves we need m4a because House of Representatives tried to pass off the bill with free testing as some kind of a major victory while fukking people over on everything else :unimpressed:

Look under your chair you all get a free test :gladbron:

Actual treatment and paid sick leave ... Yeah go fukk yourself
full

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
as far as the death rates are concerned around the globe and in the US. we know the average age is still old. what is the average age of those with the Rona in these countries? are these countries holding more boomers than us..per capita?

these questions need to be answered before we can do any kind of comparing.
More than 50 percent of most severe coronavirus patients in France are under age 60
More than 50 percent of most severe coronavirus patients in France are under age 60

:francis:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Italy is having an epidemic disease crisis that has overloaded their system.

OP notices that private hospitals still had room available that they were refusing to house patients in, even in the midst of a crisis.

OP uses that as evidence that private hospitals are a morally superior option.

:mindblown:

Talked to my sis earlier today she works as a P.A. in a clinic. She says they've switched to "telecare" as much as possible, having people do their doctor visits over skype because they don't want sick/elderly folk gathering in crowded waiting rooms.

She also said they're low on EVERYTHING so far as equipment goes. Medical professionals are supposed to use 1 mask per patient but now they saying keep using the same mask for as many patients as possible until that shyt gets moist (which means no longer effective) cause there ain't enough masks to go around.

You embraced this. You asked for this. They’re already putting out messaging saying that they will choose ppl with less health issues to get access to resources over others (black ppl). Statistically older black ppl should die.

I will continue to quote this message, bc ppl like u decided to purposely stay naive out of just supporting a vision that is obviously wrong.

Sit back and let them kill your own.

I hate being right about this, but I will never let u forget u were wrong.

buckle up.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You embraced this. You asked for this. They’re already putting out messaging saying that they will choose ppl with less health issues to get access to resources over others (black ppl). Statistically older black ppl should die.

I will continue to quote this message, bc ppl like u decided to purposely stay naive out of just supporting a vision that is obviously wrong.

buckle up.

:why:

I have literally no idea why you quoted me or what your "you" refers to. Why don't you quote the actual messages you're talking about where I "embraced" this or "asked for" this? :gucci:

fukking rockskulls live in a nation where Black people have less access to healthcare every fukking day right now and complaining about some future reality where MORE access to health care is somehow worse. :snoop:

Italians live nearly five years longer on average than Americans and you're making up hypothetical shyt. :what:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

buckle up.

The issue in Italy is not getting ahead of the explosion in infections. I live in Louisiana and we're about to have the same problem as them because people here aren't taking the virus seriously and our healthcare infrastructure is weak. The only difference here will be that those who get treatment and survive here will be bankrupt afterwards.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

buckle up.
:gucci:

Hold up. The whole premise of your thread is that doctors in Italy are choosing who lives and who dies because of m4a.

Now that it's about to happen here as well it's @Rhakim fault:dwillhuh:

F K

All Star
Daps
:why:

I have literally no idea why you quoted me or what your "you" refers to. Why don't you quote the actual messages you're talking about where I "embraced" this or "asked for" this? :gucci:

fukking rockskulls live in a nation where Black people have less access to healthcare every fukking day right now and complaining about some future reality where MORE access to health care is somehow worse. :snoop:

Italians live nearly five years longer on average than Americans and you're making up hypothetical shyt. :what:
5 years!!!!:damn:

F K

All Star
Daps

buckle up.
:dahell: what is "this" who is "they". this shyt is so vague and threatening, no citations or articles.

F K

All Star
Daps
‘It looks like a war zone’: 2 docs say hospitals are under siege, supplies running low
Christoudias, who chairs the New Jersey Doctor-Patient Alliance, said Holy Name is “in the worst shape” of the hospitals he’s seen, but The Valley Hospital in Ridgewood “is very close behind them.”

“We are almost at capacity like that scene from Italy where people are making choices whether people live or die,” Christoudias said of available ventilators. “We are almost there. We’re not even out of the first inning on this thing, and we are almost there.”
:francis:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

buckle up.
Are u drunk breh?

The fact that this shyt is about to start happening here actually makes your thread look even worse than it already does.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are u drunk breh?

The fact that this shyt is about to start happening here actually makes your thread look even worse than it already does.

Yes you’re right. Regardless of if u have comorbidities or even if your in immaculate health.

if you’re black you have a lower chance of surviving based off of the incredibly fukked up health system already and our scores are lowered.

statistically you die first. The human element is over. It’s all about stats and stats say u deserve to die first.

Common sense no heart string bs y’all think of.

But hey some of y’all think this coronavirus crisis will push us to M4all. Y’all going to get a reality check soon if your black.

but hey I’m just a crazy guy on the internet :yeshrug:

There’s no way the government has explained why black people go to the back of the line.

oh wait :francis:

Patient Ethnicity Affects Triage Assessments and Patient Prioritization in U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Emergency Departments

Patient Ethnicity Affects Triage Assessments and Patient Prioritization in U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Emergency Departments

This is a public US system and the research is already there for United States government owned health facilities :francis:

to the back of the bus y’all go again