Universal Healthcare (M4all): Italy’s government chooses if you live or die with/out the Coronavirus

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is indicative of a completely broken healthcare system, I'm not asking you to be mad at line employees, but at the architects of these systems the insurance companies,the highers up, the politicians , the lobbyists who made a system that sentences people to death for not having insurance. Don't make excuses for these people, they have chosen to prioritize profits over people's lives.

Bro everyone in the world has facilities like that. It’s so u don’t have to wait to go to a hospital.

they usually treat the flu, this coronavirus thing is just different.

F K

All Star
Daps
Bro everyone in the world has facilities like that. It’s so u don’t have to wait to go to a hospital.

they usually treat the flu, this coronavirus thing is just different.
Can we just agree that a medical facility turning someone away, purely because they don't have insurance is bad , and should be made illegal/punished?

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The system we have now chooses who lives and die. I know multiple people who have died because of how shytty our current system is. When it come to M4A I never heard a progressive use Italy as the model we should follow.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can we just agree that a medical facility turning someone away, purely because they don't have insurance is bad , and should be made illegal/punished?

that happens everywhere with “universal healthcare”. U.K., Canada, Italy etc. it’s terrible yes

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The system we have now chooses who lives and die. I know multiple people who have died because of how shytty our current system is. When it come to M4A I never heard a progressive use Italy as the model we should follow.

what model should be followed?

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
they refuse acknowledge it. And u can’t sue hospitals or the government under m4all. Your shyt out of luck. malpractice lawsuits and shyt become obsolete. Malpractice lawsuits are nonexistent in Canada, U.K. etc.

the government and hospitals have zero accountability.

:gucci:

What are you talking about? Stop lying. I can tell you first hand the NHS in the UK commonly gets caught with plenty of lawsuits from patients/families

• Dap
Reactions: F K

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

What are you talking about? Stop lying. I can tell you first hand the NHS in the UK commonly gets caught with plenty of lawsuits from patients/families

Patients win 1.7% of all malpractice lawsuits effectively making them non existent in Canada. I shouldn’t of included nhs in that statment

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what model should be followed?
I know continuing our for profit model is not the answer. As far as what model we should follow I’m open to different systems, as long as it get us away from our employer based model. Also everyone most be covered.

I know I never heard progressive use Italy as the model system. When M4A/universal healthcare is talked about progressives usually mention Canada, Australia, France, Germany, the UK and sometimes Japan. The Singapore system is mentioned by people that is more moderate/conservative.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
naw they incredibly corrupt system. They purposely delay all lawsuits
I'm saying you need to be consistent and get your facts straight. First you say non existent in Canada, then you tell me 1.7% - you know that's not non-existent right? And you've already back tracked on the UK after being called out on it. :francis:

If you want to argue that 1.7% is pretty much "non-existent" then find me the stats on how many of these old (or black) patients are triaged out of urgent care beds at the occurrence of higher priority patient. if its ball park 1.7%, would that mean your whole thread premise is "non-existent" by your apparent standards? What is your % threshhold to qualify as non existent?:patrice:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying you need to be consistent and get your facts straight. First you say non existent in Canada, then you tell me 1.7% - you know that's not non-existent right? And you've already back tracked on the UK after being called out on it. :francis:

If you want to argue that 1.7% is pretty much "non-existent" then find me the stats on how many of these old (or black) patients are triaged out of urgent care beds at the occurrence of higher priority patient. if its ball park 1.7%, would that mean your whole thread premise is "non-existent" by your apparent standards? :patrice:

non existent is a statistical term. It means non meaningful.

1.7% is so small it’s non-existent