Universal Healthcare (M4all): Italy’s government chooses if you live or die with/out the Coronavirus

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Link me to the valid statistical definition with the threshold levels of significance please.

https://www.spss-tutorials.com/statistical-significance/

giphy.gif

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Great - Thanks!
Now link me in that article where the threshold level of "non-existence" significance is listed?

I dont think you fully understand . . . Are you saying <5% (or p value <0.05) means non existent? It actually means to reject the null hypothesis and assume the data is randomly distributed :gucci:. All you had to say was you meant it was less likely, but you continue with "non existent" which you still cant give me a statistical threshold for.

And secondly, correlate your now personally established "non-existent" threshold of 5%, apply it to your own thread argument, and proceed to bush this thread
:scust:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Great - Thanks!
Now link me in that article where the threshold level of "non-existence" significance is listed?

I dont think you fully understand . . . Are you saying <5% (or p value <0.05) means non existent? It actually means to reject the null hypothesis and assume the data is randomly distributed :gucci:. All you had to say was you meant it was less likely, but you continue with "non existent" which you still cant give me a statistical threshold for.

And secondly, correlate your now personally established "non-existent" threshold of 5%, apply it to your own thread argument, and proceed to bush this thread
:scust:

Just google it. No one even uses 5% but to the “elite” less than 2-1.5% is the gold standard.

u were wrong get over it.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Just google it. No one even uses 5% but to the “elite” less than 2-1.5% is the gold standard.

To the bolded - again, pure lies :mjlol:. I work in clinical immunogenicity, - 5% and 0.1-1% thresholds are very significant for different reasons you donkey :martin:

Again - I'm asking you for facts - you arent providing me with any thing because you're talking bullshyt. Link me legit statistical papers defining your claims of:
1. "non existent" statistical thresholds
2. "elite" 2-1.5% gold standards

If you cant, then just admit you're lying and keep it moving

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To the bolded - again, pure lies :mjlol:. I work in clinical immunogenicity, - 5% and 0.1-1% thresholds are very significant for different reasons you donkey :martin:

Again - I'm asking you for facts - you arent providing me with any thing because you're talking bullshyt. Link me legit statistical papers defining your claims of:

If you cant, then just admit you're lying and keep it moving

right. What’s the difference for clinical immunogenicity and polling data statistical significance (And any other statistical studie) :mjlol:

The clinical immunogenicity threshold is attributed to all other statistical thresholds. :francis:

Woah buddy u got me on that one. You’re fields methodologies are the baseline for all statistical thresholds.

fukk how did I mis that.:wow: I forgot about the field you work in sets the standards for statistical thresholds in every study.

my bad :russ:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
right. What’s the difference for clinical immunogenicity and polling data statistical significance (And any other statistical studie) :mjlol:

The clinical immunogenicity threshold is attributed to all other statistical thresholds. :francis:

Woah buddy u got me on that one. You’re fields methodologies are the baseline for all statistical thresholds.

fukk how did I mis that.:wow: I forgot about the field you work in sets the standards for statistical thresholds in every study.

my bad :russ:

You again probably need to re-read what you said you donkey

So i told you some fields do use 5% :francis: I thought you just said no one does? :mjlol: Even the one website you did link stated a 5% one tailed or 2.5% two tailed significance you moron, but apparently you say no one uses it . . You are a special kind of idiot.

And why do you keep avoiding coming up with any stats papers referencing your:

Provide evidence or just take the L :scust:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

So i told you some fields do use 5% :francis: I thought you just said no one does? :mjlol: Even the one website you did link stated a 5% one tailed or 2.5% two tailed significance you moron, but apparently you say no one uses it . . You are a special kind of idiot.

Please provide the evidence that I’m wrong

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Please provide the evidence that I’m wrong

Read the bolded - You proved yourself that you were wrong :mjlol:

Now for like the 5th time of asking,
Link me stats papers referencing your:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
show me the studies where they used 5% or 2.5%?

Read your own link dipshyt :mjlol:

Now for like the 6th time of asking,
Link me stats papers referencing your:

• Dap
Reactions: F K

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Why do studies use 5% or less than 2% significance in studies? What makes them pick one or the other?

Ill might tell you once you stop deflecting and link me stats papers referencing your:

Or just admit you made it up and keep it moving :yeshrug:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ill might tell you once you stop deflecting and link me stats papers referencing your:

Or just admit you made it up and keep it moving :yeshrug:

Show me. I didn’t make it up, maybe I’m wrong.

How am I wrong? Please share the knowledge

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Show me. I didn’t make it up, maybe I’m wrong.

How am I wrong? Please share the knowledge

Are you retarded?
You made the claim, there is absolutely nothing i can find to confirm what you are saying hence i'm asking you to provide me with your sources, which you repeatedly cant come up with :pachaha:

Just admit you made it up and keep it moving, or show the evidence. Surely you're not this stupid? :mjtf:

• Dap
Reactions: F K

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are you retarded?
You made the claim, there is absolutely nothing i can find to confirm what you are saying hence i'm asking you to provide me with your sources, which you repeatedly cant come up with :pachaha:

Just admit you made it up and keep it moving, or show the evidence. Surely you're not this stupid? :mjtf:

What’d you find that confirmed I was wrong?