Universal Healthcare (M4all): Italy’s government chooses if you live or die with/out the Coronavirus

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
thats not what gitlub was saying after a boolean search breh :damn:

Stay safe out there :lupe: (and while you're out there, keep looking for them stats papers you been "referencing" :myman:)

I got u. I’ll mail it to you directly :salute:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Unhealthier people are at the back of the list in a public system.

wonder why they stated what his preconditions were. They don’t share white ppls conditions :ohhh:

My daughter is predisposed for other diseases based off her race. Back of the line for her :jawalrus:

Thats cool with you though right, i mean, shes probably in that 2% statistical threshold so she's "non existent" right :jawalrus:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so even closer to 0% . . . :damn: that's pretty damn non existent - can you even visually see her or does she disappear before your eyes? :damn:

We beat the threshold for reporting our deaths. :wow: They beat us on funding tho.
So yes she is.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying you need to be consistent and get your facts straight. First you say non existent in Canada, then you tell me 1.7% - you know that's not non-existent right? And you've already back tracked on the UK after being called out on it. :francis:

If you want to argue that 1.7% is pretty much "non-existent" then find me the stats on how many of these old (or black) patients are triaged out of urgent care beds at the occurrence of higher priority patient.
if its ball park 1.7%, would that mean your whole thread premise is "non-existent" by your apparent standards? What is your % threshhold to qualify as non existent?:patrice:

non existent is a statistical term. It means non meaningful.

1.7% is so small it’s non-existent

You completely dodged this portion of his question.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That’s bc he didnt read what I said.

But the triage report is below

Our results suggest that the NHW patients may have received prioritized treatment (more urgent ESI scores) compared to African-American patients when lower levels of pain were reported and presumably with less overall patient complaints and greater clinical ambiguity.

Patient Ethnicity Affects Triage Assessments and Patient Prioritization in U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Emergency Departments

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

so basically in public hospitals like the va white ppl get priority even if we’re sicker.

we’re at the back of the line no matter what.

I cant fukk with that personally and want to be able to leave the hospital and go somewhere else if I or my family isn’t being treated.

But that’s just me.

Last edited:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't worry about it, dude is a clown and pretty much acknowledged he's making it up along the way :mjlol:

What a dumb ass thread.

Governor Cuomo is trying to take over the private health system in New York bc they have less cases in private system. :francis:

I hate I had to be right :wow:. But Y’all going to Learn:ufdup:

I fully expect him to take over private hospitals in some way at some point. Inefficiency on the public side that now they have to take over private entities running smoothly :ld:

F K

All Star
Daps
Governor Cuomo is trying to take over the private health system in New York bc they have less cases in private system. :francis:

I hate I had to be right :wow:. But Y’all going to Learn:ufdup:

I fully expect him to take over private hospitals in some way at some point. Inefficiency on the public side that now they have to take over private entities running smoothly :ld:
please provide the proof of greater efficiency at private hospitals