Unintentional comedy in Menace to society

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

listen to the dudes in the car

10 seconds to 20 seconds

dat whole lil bit is funny as fucc :dead:

That piece of shyt Cain tried to use the kid as a shield and died tryin. They werent shooting at the kid stupid, they were shooting at YOU. Damn near got that kid shot trying to hide behind him.

Probably one of the best gun related dying scenes caught on film though. Cain lookin like :sadcam:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yo, me and my guys use to get high as fukk and just LOL at his whole movie. I swear its even funnier then the parody don't be a menace. I know the next sentence I post will be controversial, but this movie does not hold up well in terms of the serious tone it wanted to convey. The acting is for the most part shytty acting, over the top violence, the dialouge is ridiculous. It pales in comparison to boyz in the hood.
I agree it didn't age as well in terms of seriousness and yes boys n the hood def nailed down the hood drama and dramatic seriousness it was after. Caines acting was bad in many scenes and it did seem like a dark comedy looking back. Still classic tho.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
yeah, but the thing was, that it indirectly created another generation of pessimistic black folk in it. I mean, people thought that O-Dog was that nikka and was cool to act like a wild animal. Even some of the motivational speeches in M2S was :wtf: outside of Caine's grandparents. The unintentional comedy was when Stacy told Shareef that he don't listen to black power tapes in his ride.

You gonna have lost nikkas no matter what.

I snuck in my brother's room and watched Menace to Society when I was like 12. Cain coughing up blood and his lungs gave me nightmares for weeks :merchant: Boys in the Hood was the better movie but, Menace was raw as hell.

Last edited:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
OKay so now we at Roni house almost at the end.U KNOW WHEN CHAUNCY GOT PISTOL WHIPPED
...im noticing Sheriff coulda been banging them ratchets on the couch but
he was steady droppin knowledge and them hoes aint wanna hear all that sh!t

Chauncy had a nice lil hoe too...but he insited on pushin up on Roni did he not see the honey love scene?..bad move my brotha

oh yea Sheriff dont give no fukks ...he called O dogg his govt....you aint his daddy neither Kevin :ohhh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I agree it didn't age as well in terms of seriousness and yes boys n the hood def nailed down the hood drama and dramatic seriousness it was after. Caines acting was bad in many scenes and it did seem like a dark comedy looking back. Still classic tho.

It was a comedy and was poisonous at the same time :mjlol: