GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Jodie: I got jumped :to:

Sweetpea: By who? :damn:

Jodie: Some lil nikkas :sadcam:

Sweetpea: By some lil nikkas?:dahell1: Aww hell naw. Kim go get my gun!!!:violent:

:dead:

the bet edits in baby boy made that movie something else :laff:

snoop saying "morning scrub" to the little boy and knocking over his pillow fort killed me :laff: :laff:

Casso Dinero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, Oregon
:dead:

the bet edits in baby boy made that movie something else :laff:

snoop saying "morning scrub" to the little boy and knocking over his pillow fort killed me :laff: :laff:

"YOU WANT A BROTHA WITH 2 STRIKES ON HIM TO HIM TO GO TO JAIL FOR LIFE MY FRIEND"

fukking....
znrncy.jpg

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
- When Ronnie got O-Dog's name wrong: "Cos he gets it from U-Dog and that fool Stacey".

When she said U, she was referring to Caine.

"Co's he gets it from Caine, Dog and that fool Stacey."

Plus Jada's Baltimore accent was a lot of thicker back then, that's why the U sounded like that.

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Very bad
His narration too

Crazy thing is I saw an interview with him and he said the Hughes bro wanted to cast him in the lead off some Janet Jackson video. No wonder pac beat the shyt out of one of them. He was at the reading trying to add character and depth to the story and you had this non acting nikka and MC Eigt(who didn’t even bother to act different from his rap persona) alongside him

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
It was a comedy and was poisonous at the same time :mjlol:

I'm watching while high on weed

:russ::russ:

- O-Dog shooting the crackhead and refusing the Cheeseburgers at first and then trying to offer A-Wax and the same Cheeseburgers

- Sharif crying over Harold and A-Wax and nem pulled off on him. How did he get home after all that