Unintentional comedy in Menace to society

b. woods

Peace
Daps
The scene where homeboy was clowning Chauncey about getting his ass beat by Caine lol.....and then he goes "fukk Caine nikka" :lolbron:

(Doc watching a boxing match)

Doc: :ohmy: :damn: DAMN man!!! Hey man, this muthafukka on this TV whipping this boy ASS! Man, I'm tellin ya, this a good ass fight, man. :russ:This look like Caine beatin yo ass the other night, man!

(Chauncey, at the table, preparing to mail a copy of the Korean store murder/robbery tape to the cops)

Chauncey: :dry: Yeah nikka?

(Doc continues watching fight)

Doc: :ooh: Ooh, man.

Chauncey: :dry: I bet you Caine won't be laughin after 5-0 get a hold of this muthafukkin tape. You can bet that shyt, nikka.

Doc: Beatin him. :heh: Hey look man, if this was Caine whoopin yo ass on this TV--

Chauncey: :angry: Man nikka, fukk CAINE, nikka!!! (knocks stuff off table) Muthafukkin Caine, nikka! Don't talk to me about no gotdamn Caine!

Doc: :rudy: Man, fukk you!

Chauncey: :hmm: You fat, pudgy-ass muthafukka!

Doc: :childplease: If this was you on TV, you got ya ass whipped. I don't give a fukk what you talkin about.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
yeah, but the thing was, that it indirectly created another generation of pessimistic black folk in it. I mean, people thought that O-Dog was that nikka and was cool to act like a wild animal. Even some of the motivational speeches in M2S was :wtf: outside of Caine's grandparents. The unintentional comedy was Shareef couldn't play that black power tape in dude's ride.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
yeah, but the thing was, that it indirectly created another generation of pessimistic black folk in it. I mean, people thought that O-Dog was that nikka and was cool to act like a wild animal. Even some of the motivational speeches in M2S was :wtf: outside of Caine's grandparents. The unintentional comedy was when Stacy told Shareef that he don't listen to black power tapes in his ride.

The comedy was when Chauncey bounced that scared white cat out of the hood...that was really the only funny part...the Samuel scene was funny too but when I was young, how that nikka pulled that gun out and blasted that dude over nothing fukked with me...I saw dudes in my neighborhood turn up dead and the talk was he got killed over nothing...shyt was crazy

As for the O Dawg character, we all looked at that dude as the dude to avoid in our areas...we had a few O Dawgs in Mechanicsville so we kept it moving...

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
O-Dog was Chief Keef before Chief Keef.

Now that I think about Keef wasn't bout the same shyt that O-Dawg was...O-Dawg was a genuine sociopath and killed for fukking fun breh...Keef may be an ignorant, thug ass nikka, but O-Dawg killed because he just didn't acknowledge life as being anything...scary fukking character

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
The comedy was when Chauncey bounced that scared white cat out of the hood...that was really the only funny part...the Samuel scene was funny too but when I was young, how that nikka pulled that gun out and blasted that dude over nothing fukked with me...I saw dudes in my neighborhood turn up dead and the talk was he got killed over nothing...shyt was crazy

As for the O Dawg character, we all looked at that dude as the dude to avoid in our areas...we had a few O Dawgs in Mechanicsville so we kept it moving...

O-Dog was comedy too. Guess that is why dudes were emulating him, or the already wild dudes were MOTIVATED to do more dumb shyt for props. M2S was the Hughes Bros :troll: on the black community, and nikkas ate that shyt up.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
(Doc watching a boxing match)

Doc: :ohmy: :damn: DAMN man!!! Hey man, this muthafukka on this TV whipping this boy ASS! Man, I'm tellin ya, this a good ass fight, man. :russ:This look like Caine beatin yo ass the other night, man!

(Chauncey, at the table, preparing to mail a copy of the Korean store murder/robbery tape to the cops)

Chauncey: :dry: Yeah nikka?

(Doc continues watching fight)

Doc: :ooh: Ooh, man.

Chauncey: :dry: I bet you Caine won't be laughin after 5-0 get a hold of this muthafukkin tape. You can bet that shyt, nikka.

Doc: Beatin him. :heh: Hey look man, if this was Caine whoopin yo ass on this TV--

Chauncey: :angry: Man nikka, fukk CAINE, nikka!!! (knocks stuff off table) Muthafukkin Caine, nikka! Don't talk to me about no gotdamn Caine!

Doc: :rudy: Man, fukk you!

Chauncey: :hmm: You fat, pudgy-ass muthafukka!

Doc: :childplease: If this was you on TV, you got ya ass whipped. I don't give a fukk what you talkin about.
watch Menace 2 Society... think about Chauncey:ohhh:/the snitch factor, now its a big factor

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Now that I think about Keef wasn't bout the same shyt that O-Dawg was...O-Dawg was a genuine sociopath and killed for fukking fun breh...Keef may be an ignorant, thug ass nikka, but O-Dawg killed because he just didn't acknowledge life as being anything...scary fukking character

Keef is the same way too. All them Chi-Town murders he being connected to. He even thinks that shyt is funny to do. M2S was all around a parody film with serious actors init.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Keef is the same way too. All them Chi-Town murders he being connected to. He even thinks that shyt is funny to do. M2S was all around a parody film with serious actors init.

Well I didn't see it as a parody and it really helped me alot stay out the streets and start learning about why the streets look the way they do...

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Well I didn't see it as a parody and it really helped me alot stay out the streets and start learning about why the streets look the way they do...

After watching Boyz in da Hood, I saw M2S as a snuff-fest where bodies dropped over pointless shyt as :heh: . Even the later parts of the film like when Caine made that chick pregnant , the over-dramatization was :pachaha:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The exchange between Chauncey and the white guy that wanted the stolen car always cracked me up.

"Why you come to this motherfukker so early man?"
(wimpy white guy voice) yyyyyyou said...1 ocklooock"
"I don't give a fukk WHAT I said,nikka...don't COME to this motherfukker so early next time!"
"yeah, I'll hook you up...be here tomorrow night around 10 THUTTY"...DID I stutter motherfukker?!"

The whole time white guy is like "yes" "you're right" "no problem" "i'm sorry" "i'm sorry"

sh*t is comedy.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
After watching Boyz in da Hood, I saw M2S as a snuff-fest where bodies dropped over pointless shyt as :heh: . Even the later parts of the film like when Caine made that chick pregnant , the over-dramatization was :pachaha:
only 'pointless' body was the crackhead tho breh.... and the Korean if we gettin on some moral shyt....he shoulda left Moms outta tht shyt tho :troll: (Edit:And the Korean wife :damn:)