DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:laff:

More......

- When Harold got shot, one of the dudes in the van screamed "awww sheeeeeit!!"
- When Ronnie got O-Dog's name wrong: "Cos he gets it from U-Dog and that fool Stacey".
- When Caine was in the hospital yet again after that over the top for no reason LAPD beating, and Ronnie was like "I got a new job" :gladbron: :hula:and Caine goes "Yeah? The fukk you gon be doing?" :zzz::comeon: totally uninterested and not giving a fukk.
- When Caine suddenly and abruptly told that Mexican dude "shut up" :dead:
- The look on his face when he pulled up to that herb's car near the drive thru with that weird airplane sound (the fukk was that about anyway???)
- When shariff was preaching to O-Dog at the BBQ: "The holy quran says......" O-Dog: :rudy:"man I don't wanna hear that shyt" :camby:
- When Shariff was trying to kick knowledge to those broads at the party :mjlol: and they just waved him away like FOH. Dude, either try to get some p*ssy or STFU. :heh: That ain't the time or the place. Like them hoodrats was gonna start wearing head coverings and be on some Betty Shabazz shyt. :dead:

LOL, the movie is a classic, but looking back it hasn't aged any better than Boyz N The Hood and some scenes are just ridiculous.

Last edited:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
(Doc watching a boxing match)

Doc: :ohmy: :damn: DAMN man!!! Hey man, this muthafukka on this TV whipping this boy ASS! Man, I'm tellin ya, this a good ass fight, man. :russ:This look like Caine beatin yo ass the other night, man!

(Chauncey, at the table, preparing to mail a copy of the Korean store murder/robbery tape to the cops)

Chauncey: :dry: Yeah nikka?

(Doc continues watching fight)

Doc: :ooh: Ooh, man.

Chauncey: :dry: I bet you Caine won't be laughin after 5-0 get a hold of this muthafukkin tape. You can bet that shyt, nikka.

Doc: Beatin him. :heh: Hey look man, if this was Caine whoopin yo ass on this TV--

Chauncey: :angry: Man nikka, fukk CAINE, nikka!!! (knocks stuff off table) Muthafukkin Caine, nikka! Don't talk to me about no gotdamn Caine!

Doc: :rudy: Man, fukk you!

Chauncey: :hmm: You fat, pudgy-ass muthafukka!

Doc: :childplease: If this was you on TV, you got ya ass whipped. I don't give a fukk what you talkin about.

:deadrose: one of the best scenes in the movie imo, along with the "hope you find your way down compton avenue" scene

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Korean man: :ld: Hey, you not drink beer in store.

Caine: :what: Hey man, I'ma pay you.

(Korean wife follows O-Dog)

O-Dog: :stopitslime: HEY LOOK bytch, STOP FOLLOWIN ME AROUND THIS MOTHAfukkA!!! YOU GETTIN ON MY NERVES!!!!!!!

Korean wife: :usure: Hurry up and buy.

Last edited:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
The Korean guy's face as soon as O-Dog said "whatchu say about my mama?"
FwXS8.png

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
Over an ass beating? :aicmon:

Chauncy caught feelings and went straight to the crooked cops.

My mom fukked with some ole thug ass nikkas in her day..I was watching menace doing homework on the cordless with a redbone...I said "this nikka was gonna snitch over a pistol whipping" My mom walked past me and hit me with a :usure:... after getting older I saw nikkas will snitch on you because they can't beat your ass and don't want any jail time for a shooting...but its still bytch-made

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
Korean man: :ld: Hey, you not drink beer in store.

Caine: :what: Hey man, I'ma pay you.

(Korean wife follows O-Dog)

O-Dog: :stopitslime: HEY LOOK bytch, STOP FOLLOWIN ME AROUND THIS MOTHAfukkA!!! YOU GETTIN ON MY NERVES!!!!!!!

Korean wife: :usure: Hurry up and buy.

How you gonna be wrong and strong...you know damn well the korean man don't want you drinking a muafukn 40 of St. ides in his establishment, for following a nikka around shorty deserved to be called a bytch tho, but think about it one young nikka cracks a 40 and start downing it and then his partner calls your woman a bytch in front of you, in your business...wouldn't you just put them nikkas out?

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
For some reason that dude just leaning up against the wall with his hat to the side when that Flanders looking white dude goes to visit Chauncey makes me crack up too.

yo my nikka every time I see him there for no reason that shyt has me :dead: That was not an extra breh that nikka had to be a real life bum caught on film :krs:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
lol @ Chauncey being more concerned about his food than listening to the details about the car he was supposed to steal:heh:

-Yo Wax!
- Geah
- Yo ni*ga!
- What?!
- Lemme get some links with them grits man, hurry up, I'm hungrier'n mothefukka out here
- fukk I look like Alice, bytch?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The comedy was when Chauncey bounced that scared white cat out of the hood...that was really the only funny part...the Samuel scene was funny too but when I was young, how that nikka pulled that gun out and blasted that dude over nothing fukked with me...I saw dudes in my neighborhood turn up dead and the talk was he got killed over nothing...shyt was crazy

As for the O Dawg character, we all looked at that dude as the dude to avoid in our areas...we had a few O Dawgs in Mechanicsville so we kept it moving...
Samuel Jackson did not kill him over nothing, dude was highly disrespectful. Samuel Jackson's name and reputation was on the line. Even the bible talks about the value of a name and reputation.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
(Doc watching a boxing match)

Doc: :ohmy: :damn: DAMN man!!! Hey man, this muthafukka on this TV whipping this boy ASS! Man, I'm tellin ya, this a good ass fight, man. :russ:This look like Caine beatin yo ass the other night, man!

(Chauncey, at the table, preparing to mail a copy of the Korean store murder/robbery tape to the cops)

Chauncey: :dry: Yeah nikka?

(Doc continues watching fight)

Doc: :ooh: Ooh, man.

Chauncey: :dry: I bet you Caine won't be laughin after 5-0 get a hold of this muthafukkin tape. You can bet that shyt, nikka.

Doc: Beatin him. :heh: Hey look man, if this was Caine whoopin yo ass on this TV--

Chauncey: :angry: Man nikka, fukk CAINE, nikka!!! (knocks stuff off table) Muthafukkin Caine, nikka! Don't talk to me about no gotdamn Caine!

Doc: :rudy: Man, fukk you!

Chauncey: :hmm: You fat, pudgy-ass muthafukka!

Doc: :childplease: If this was you on TV, you got ya ass whipped. I don't give a fukk what you talkin about.
::bryan:http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/3455610/fakkit-ass-chauncey-o.gif GIFSoup

Last edited:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yo, me and my guys use to get high as fukk and just LOL at his whole movie. I swear its even funnier then the parody don't be a menace. I know the next sentence I post will be controversial, but this movie does not hold up well in terms of the serious tone it wanted to convey. The acting is for the most part shytty acting, over the top violence, the dialouge is ridiculous. It pales in comparison to boyz in the hood.
Been arguing with people about that for years.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This scene always had me dead for some reason. Maybe it was my little brothers makin fun of it all the time or those Cali accents. Proper with a twang

Can I have a double BURGER and FROIS

oh you tryin to kick some knowletch